• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs ADU Final

Arnie

All three games between these two sides this year have gone the way of the home team and I can't see that pattern changing any time soon.
CCM 2 united 0
COYY

Wombat

Here are the details. Just got the info via email.

Saturday 19 April 2014
Central Coast Stadium

Kick Off 430pm
Gates Open 3.00pm

ADULTCONCESSIONCHILDFAMILY
Gold $40 $30 $20 $99
Blue $30 $25 $15 $75
Active $30 $25 $15 N/A

Crazy time to kick off. People playing on Sat with struggle to make It to the game. But the family ticket IS very good value.
COYY

Big Al

Absolutely shit time for finals in the middle of the eater weekend. They could have either given a weeks break or started the comp a week later or a week off during the season.

I'm predicting a very bad crowd. 6,000

localpom

No local games on will make a difference. Think we will get a reasonable crowd if the weather holds up. I think we'll get up by the odd goal then an absolute blockbuster against the Wanderers who are definitely beatable.
Not sure I am able to name a side to start, will depend a lot on who plays Wednesday.

Bladesman

I would say the side that played against Brisbane would have to be the starting line up given Adelaide play a similar high tempo possession game to Brisbane. Also the timing is just about the best we could have hoped for, players get a chance for a good night sleep before heading off to Korea.

McGrime

I always get a laugh when I see these polls on any of the established sites
Every single time CCM are at the bottom of the pile

Which team will be crowned Champions of the 2013/14 Hyundai A-League season?
28% - Brisbane Roar
17% - Western Sydney Wanderers
12% - Central Coast Mariners
15% - Melbourne Victory
15% - Sydney FC
14% - Adelaide United
So Adelaide are the first team to meet the reigning premiers on their home turf in the finals series
Just hope the field stands up to Friday nights NRL battering
Although this might play into our hands against Adelaide.
Can't wait for this one.

scottmac

Suspended
The pitch will be a carpet. It has been all year & a few games of league won't ruin it. The thing that will shit me will be the bloody field paint stains.

Arnie

If we do beat Adelaide (which I am quietly confident we will) we play WSW. Can anyone confirm that this will be played on Friday the 25th? I am booking interstate flights and would like to leave on the Saturday but will delay bookings until Sunday in we are playing the drive-bys on Saturday night. COYY

dibo

If we do beat Adelaide (which I am quietly confident we will) we play WSW. Can anyone confirm that this will be played on Friday the 25th? I am booking interstate flights and would like to leave on the Saturday but will delay bookings until Sunday in we are playing the drive-bys on Saturday night. COYY
That's what the A-League site says.

greenpoint

My tickets are in Bay 16, but in ROW A!!??

Surely we don't have to stick to the allocated seat numbers in the active supporters' bay?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred