• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Your ultimate amazing concert

bjw

bjw
IF you could put together your own concert with artists/bands (alive or dead) who would you put on the bill?

Oh and you can only have six acts.

For me it would be;

The Strokes
The Beatles
Muse
Jeff Buckley
The Format
The Cure

Sean

Australian festival (Homebake format):

-The Church (Headline)
supported by
-Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds / Grinderman
-Australian Crawl
-Dirty Three
-Icehouse
-The Triffids

International Festival (Head festival)

Bjork (Headline)
supported by
-Portishead
-Radiohead
-The Doors
-Talking Heads
-Roxy Music

serious14

In this order from start to finish......

Antiskeptic
Dallas Crane
The Living End
The Clash
Muse
Led Zeppelin

Sean

Bex said:
LOL at The Doors "supporting" Bjork.

Youre missing the point of this thread. Its my choice and my choice is subjective.
I put the Doors at that slot as i would love to see them most during an afternoon set in front of a wild pissed crowd in the evening as the sun is setting to L.A Woman and Touch Me.
And plus, where is your lineup Mr/Mrs Music?
you dont hear me abusing Serious for putting the likes of The Living End and Dallas Crane on the same bill as Led Zepp and The Clash?

serious14

Perm said:
you dont hear me abusing Serious for putting the likes of The Living End and Dallas Crane on the same bill as Led Zepp and The Clash?

Which surprised me, I was waiting for some sort of comment from the likes of _you_. :p

Bex

Perm said:
Bex said:

Youre missing the point of this thread. Its my choice and my choice is subjective.
I put the Doors at that slot as i would love to see them most during an afternoon set in front of a wild pissed crowd in the evening as the sun is setting to L.A Woman and Touch Me.

Touchy bugger aren't you. Actually, I like The Living End and Led Zepp. Feel free to have a laugh at that Perm. As you say, its subjective. :)

And, incidentally, you did just abuse Serious LOL

Bear

Hmm....

The Offspring
Regurgitator
Billy Joel
Lionel Richie
Luciano Pavarotti
The Beatles

Sean

Bex said:
Perm said:
Bex said:

Touchy bugger aren't you. Actually, I like The Living End and Led Zepp. Feel free to have a laugh at that Perm. As you say, its subjective. :)

And, incidentally, you did just abuse Serious LOL

LOL Blah blah blah. Got lineup?

Sean

serious14 said:
Perm said:

Which surprised me, I was waiting for some sort of comment from the likes of _you_. :p

sorry mate, had to. however i would go to your festival, but i would be off getting drunk during your first three. Im sure most you would be asleep during mine.

Bear

goingtoadisco said:
So you missed out on The offspring when they came to australia as well bear ?

(same day as a-league grand final)

Seen em enough times now not to be to bothered about that one. They will be back

serious14

Perm said:
serious14 said:
Perm said:

sorry mate, had to. however i would go to your festival, but i would be off getting drunk during your first three. Im sure most you would be asleep during mine.

All except The Doors - they is wicked sick.  Bjork would make me want to claw someone's eyes out, and Radiohead are a pack of talentless hacks, so yes, sleep would be nice.  :p

Your Australian one is good though.

Bex

Due to public demand:

Little River Band
Aussie Crawl
INXS (with Michael Hutchence :( )
The Radiators
Keith Urban
The Divinyls
Midnight Oil
Kiss
AC/DC