• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Yellow Army tifo?

adz

Staff member
I didn't see it on tv - anyone know how it went?

They raised a lot of cash for this one... nearly $1,000... I was looking forward to seeing it!

Anyone have pics or anything of it?

Atomic

I didn't see it on tv - anyone know how it went?

They raised a lot of cash for this one... nearly $1,000... I was looking forward to seeing it!

Anyone have pics or anything of it?

+1

I was underneath it so I have no idea what was above me. It looked pretty dodgy from my perspective... lol.

Seriously though, what did it say?

And a huge :thumbup: to all the boys and girls that busted their arses making the day a special one for the supporters and the team :eek:verhead:

Wee-mac

The tifo for those who didn't see it were unsure. The tifo said 'the search is over, claim what is ours' above a treasure map and symbols to represent Sydney the scum and Brisbane. If it looked slightly dodgy it's because it was rushed.

MrCelery

There has been zero posts since last year. Are things that bad in Bay 16? Just saying...

Any plans to resurrect old TIFO banners for the finals? New TIFO? Happy to contribute some dollars if someone's got the time.

LFCMariners

I'm with Celery- what's doing?

I remember a time not so long ago when threads like this were brimming with creativity, and some ideas were good enough to be used to great effect.

Pokes

Out of curiosity, what were some of all of your favourite tifos in the past? things that were done well in the bay, what didn't work?

Would love to get some feedback on this.

scottmac

Suspended
Out of curiosity, what were some of all of your favourite tifos in the past? things that were done well in the bay, what didn't work?

Would love to get some feedback on this.

My favourite was the F3 roadsign. Quite simple yet very witty and ingenuious

priorpeter

The one done by the Coastie Boys a couple of years ago on NYE with the players set out in their formation on the 'pitch' was class.

Pokes

Do you think a clever tifo is required for all games? Or just maybe every second home game? What about for away games?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred