• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Yellow Army shop

Luke

Hey everyone,
For those that don't have Facebook or don't go on there much I thought I'd post this here.
Today Yellow Army launched an online shop,something that's been long in the works.We wanted to offer a more casual range and something a little different from your standard merchandise.Tees,hoodies and singlets at the moment with the hope of some more things in the future.
100% of the money goes back into bay 16 or whatever we think is needed to make match day better.TIFOs,flags etc.We are hoping to get involved with some charities later on in the season as well.
So take a look,any feedback is welcome and there are bound to be some teething issues (hopefully not) so we will sort them as quick as possible.
Cheers.
:overheadl::cheers::overheadl:

http://yellowarmy.myshopify.com

Luke

Just checked,wasn't like that before! The text was mostly yellow with blue here and there.We had an issue with yellow text in white boxes so we had to try and change it.
Like I said....teething :doh:
Should have it sorted by the end of the day.

MrCelery

Bright blue text on black? Come on now kids, you can do better than that!

:goodpost:

Graphic design 101 :)

Plenty of tips on best web colour palettes if you look: Eg. http://blog.crazyegg.com/2012/07/11/website-color-palettes/

Also, it's a bit of a fib to say 100% money goes back to Bay16. If I've got it right you'll be paying $348pa + 2% transaction fee to Shopify. Then you have to add Paypal's $0.30 + 2.4% per transaction.

Does Shopify make and ship the products from USA like CafePress? Or are they made locally and shipped with Australia Post or other Aussie delivery service? Do you pay extra for this, or is it included in the Shopify cost?

An alternative way to build you site:

Wordpress (Free)
WooCommerce plugin (Free)
Australia Post plugin ($79 one off fee)
Hosting (Free if you know someone ;))
Jetpack Social Media plugin (Free)
Paypal $0.30 + 2.4% per transaction (No way around this)

Great initiative though. I hope it goes really well for you! :overheadl:

Last edited:

Luke

:goodpost:

Graphic design 101 :)

Plenty of tips on best web colour palettes if you look: Eg. http://blog.crazyegg.com/2012/07/11/website-color-palettes/

Also, it's a bit of a fib to say 100% money goes back to Bay16. If I've got it right you'll be paying $348pa + 2% transaction fee to Shopify. Then you have to add Paypal's $0.30 + 2.4% per transaction.

Does Shopify make and ship the products from USA like CafePress? Or are they made locally and shipped with Australia Post or other Aussie delivery service? Do you pay extra for this, or is it included in the Shopify cost?

An alternative way to build you site:

Wordpress (Free)
WooCommerce plugin (Free)
Australia Post plugin ($79)
Hosting (Free if you know someone ;))
Jetpack Social Media plugin (Free)
Paypal $0.30 + 2.4% per transaction (No way around this)

Great initiative though. I hope it goes really well for you! :overheadl:

We are football fans first,graphic designers and website runners a distant second ;)
We pay a fee to shopify for running the site.If you buy a $25 tee we obviously don't get all of it.100% of the money WE make goes back to the bay etc.
All done locally from Sydney.It's handy that the guy is a graphic designer by trade as well.
We can play around with postage prices etc.The $2.50 postage for tees is included in the $25.Jumpers being more bulky are $10 but we can arrange pickup locally to save people some money.Although most people prefer to just have it posted because it's easier.

Big Al

Don't mind the circle design singlet but would prefer yellow as the background colour with blue symbol.
Same could be for the T-Shirt design

Also in summer dark colours attract the sun so I prefer a yellow base.

I know it's new & you will see how they go & might be able to add variety later but that is my constructive criticism.

Wombat

I'd probably buy one of the hoodies and one of the singlets (which needs to be changed to yellow and navy and not navy and yellow).

Last edited:

Luke

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
We are definitely going to look into yellow base with navy or vice versa.Finding the right yellow can be a pain sometimes.
Everything on there can be purchased in womens sizing and there is a sizing chart on the site,although in some cases the chart comes up as text which is fine but sometimes it's a really tiny picture which is hard to read.Still chasing it up.
:headbounce:

Jaundice

:cool:

Il be getting a singlet just as soon as I can make up my mind on one.

Went with the ccm packman but the navy blue background.
s_ccmcircle_black_large.jpg

Last edited:

Gratis

ye I quite like the singlet, be keen for the ccm circle on the basketball singlet. will enquire to see if possible

eenfish

um what brand of shirt do you guys print on? trying to figure out sizes in reference to what I own.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred