• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

$ydney VS NIX

dibo

If Sydney go down, their fans are going to go to pieces so fast we'll all have to take cover from the shrapnel.

FFC Mariner

Agree Mick and Kev, one of my pet peeves is other teams shirts at a game. With EPL being the most loathesome.

SFC are not good in this respect. Wearing their club shirts to Socceroos games WTF?

The Scum/Tard habit of national shirt/club scarf just distracts others and becomes a target for abuse.

And Burberry? dont get me started

f**king GGA

serious14

FFC Mariner said:

f**king GGA

TimmyV, being the fucking retard that he is, rocked up to the Roos game in Yokohama last year in a Burberry cap and scarf, and his Jets jersey.  He rightfully copped a bollocking for it too.

Far too many incidents of various GGA nitwits in club gear at Roos games in Sydney and Brisbane as well.  Ugh.

Oh, and the quite memorable stoush between Victory fans in Roos colors and a group of South Melbourne supporters in their club colors in Bangkok before the Oman game.  *shakes head*

Harsulas_SFC

FFC Mariner said:
Agree Mick and Kev, one of my pet peeves is other teams shirts at a game. With EPL being the most loathesome.

SFC are not good in this respect. Wearing their club shirts to Socceroos games WTF?

The Scum/Tard habit of national shirt/club scarf just distracts others and becomes a target for abuse.

f**king GGA

I've found it hilarious being at Socceroos games and seeing so much Mariner's merch, which as explained by the people I've brought it up with is ok 'because the colours are the same'.  At the China game at Homebush we sat near no less than 6 people in Mariner's kit of some sort. 

Arabmariner

Harsulas_SFC said:
FFC Mariner said:

f**king GGA

I've found it hilarious being at Socceroos games and seeing so much Mariner's merch, which as explained by the people I've brought it up with is ok 'because the colours are the same'.  At the China game at Homebush we sat near no less than 6 people in Mariner's kit of some sort. 
No club's immune I'm afraid.

We all have our share of twats...........

fedelta

FFC Mariner said:
Arabmariner said:
fedelt said:
wearing mariners merch to a sydney vs wellington game..
ninja.gif
+1

Do that and you deserve everything you get.

No sympathy here..........

Just be mindful that there is an element of SFC's support that is a little more aggressive than you might be used to at BT.

If you wear Mariners colours to someone elses game and end up with a smack, you have no one to blame but yourself TBH

tbf they wouldn't do shit.

J

jiggles

tbf, we were at the syd v melb game, and im pretty sure we were mocking a guy in a mariners shirt...

FFC Mariner

fedelt said:
FFC Mariner said:
Arabmariner said:
fedelt said:
wearing mariners merch to a sydney vs wellington game..
ninja.gif
+1

Do that and you deserve everything you get.

No sympathy here..........

Just be mindful that there is an element of SFC's support that is a little more aggressive than you might be used to at BT.

If you wear Mariners colours to someone elses game and end up with a smack, you have no one to blame but yourself TBH

tbf they wouldn't do shit.

This should be good...........

:popcorn:

Sym

I'm the only one that wants syd to win this ?

melb v syd GF would pwn a melb v nux final

Jerem

i have a solution and
yes i want the nix to win
to see what they can do and i like the nix way more than FC
and see what problems it creates for FFA
AFC

Paolo

Sym said:

No, prefer a syd melb gf as it will be better on and off the field....also for the fact that i dont want a f**king kiwi team winning an australian league

J

jiggles

A Sydney v Melbourne GF would be epic, and the atmosphere would be amazing....but I'd want Melbourne to win, obviously. A bunch of us are going to the grand final...so cannot wait!

marinersman

Paolo said:
Sym said:

No, prefer a syd melb gf as it will be better on and off the field....also for the fact that i dont want a f**king kiwi team winning an australian league

+1

Jaza_SFC

Unlikely to be any agro at this game. We've got a decent rapport with the Nix fans, they've come over twice before.

FFC Mariner

Jaza_SFC said:
Unlikely to be any agro at this game. We've got a decent rapport with the Nix fans, they've come over twice before.

I meant if some idiot decides to wear CCM colours and goes around giving it large if the result doesnt go your way.

Jaza_SFC

FFC Mariner said:
Jaza_SFC said:

I meant if some idiot decides to wear CCM colours and goes around giving it large if the result doesnt go your way.

Oh yeah, no doubt. Every side has their types that can get agro, especially after a loss, and we're no different. That would be a recipe for a clip about the year from a few people - and with good cause.

Come, enjoy the game (should be a cracker), but don't be a f**king idiot. At least wear a t-shirt and trainers, not your jersey (presumably with your favorite player's number like I had when I was 8).

FFC Mariner

Reckon you will get much of a crowd tonight?

Hard to get cut through now the wife beating/drug dealing season has started

Harsulas_SFC

Club is predicting about 18k which will probably end up about right, particularly if the weather holds.  About 13k odd sold as of this morning not counting SFS members/corporates

J

jiggles

Apparently only got 23k at the Sydney/Melb game...I think 15k at this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred