• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WSW v NSW Police: "Not with-out a warrant"

sydmariner

For all their sooking about being 'so unfairly targeted'....this is why I f*****g hate the RBB
After all their crying about being 'unfairly accused' for stealing the Cove's tifo
Absolutely disgrace to the sport, this mob are. Always have been, ever since Day 1.
Apperently someone kommented that it's the part that wasn't burnt

Last edited:

Rowdy

Apparently :cool: the Wanderer's are the ONLY A-League club who has members that are currently on parole. Just a personal comment. ;)

It's a wonder they're NOT doing B&E's pre-game when they come up here and then hit the pawn shops post-game.:popo:

They ARE & WILL be the scourge of the league for years to come and it won't be too long I fear, before they are the 'centre-stage' actor in the next media shit storm, yet again dragging our code into the gutter. It's just a matter of time.

So glad that SydFC stole the 3 points from them in the recent derby.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So, everybody's favourite disgrace to the HAL have outdone themselves. Let off a bunch of crackers, detonators, god knows what in the MV match - real f****** intelligent after Paris, and game was suspended due to flare smoke.

Yet I bet they'll still whinge about being picked on by the police.

Deadset f**kwits.

sydmariner

So, everybody's favourite disgrace to the HAL have outdone themselves. Let off a bunch of crackers, detonators, god knows what in the MV match - real f****** intelligent after Paris, and game was suspended due to flare smoke.

Deadset f**kwits.
They should be re-named Church st hooligans

sydmariner

Deadset f**kwits.
where did you hear that

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It's all over facebook about the ...whatever was making minor explosion noises...and fox sports are talking about the suspension of the match.

Now, remember the FFA promising to dock points from the WSW if their fans keep acting like twats?

sydmariner

It's all over facebook about the ...whatever was making minor explosion noises...and fox sports are talking about the suspension of the match.

Now, remember the FFA promising to dock points from the WSW if their fans keep acting like twats?
imo they should be made to play their next home game behind closed doors

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
so much for the RBB self policing ....what a pack of drooling fkn idiots, I watched the clips you could barely see the players at some points....having said that the fkn Nth Terrace were no better, they were ripping as well....BUT....you watch the FFA delay a decision until the year is over and they then strip points from next years tally

kevrenor

.. And on the resumption of play, just when the Wanderers had looked on top, Berisha scorned from a corner (which was wreathed in smoke). Supporting your team? Yeah, right.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Supporting your team? Yeah, right.

In that instance, a Liability for your team !

I think the smoke, the explosions & the suspension of play for that brief period of time ALL were a contributing factor which allowed Melb.Victory to capitalise ruthlessly amongst the CHAOS that they themselves (RBB) created.

Suck - Shit ! :vhappy:

As for the FFA :popo: ................:popcorn:

sydmariner

In that instance, a Liability for your team !

I think the smoke, the explosions & the suspension of play for that brief period of time ALL were a contributing factor which allowed Melb.Victory to capitalise ruthlessly amongst the CHAOS that they themselves (RBB) created.

Suck - Shit ! :vhappy:

As for the FFA :popo: ................:popcorn:
Bring on April 1 COYY:fireup:

true believer

unless west Sydney are given a meaningful penalty "this year"
then the FFA's last shred of credibility is down the gurgler .

adz

Staff member
When everyone was kicking up a fuss, walking out and making demands over fans being banned without appeal, I tried asking whether the BRB should have some demands put back on them in regards to their behaviour... it was ignored at the time. Will they come out and condemn flares and explosions at a football game? I doubt it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred