• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WORLD T20

Arabmariner

kanewillow said:
HOLY SHIT THE NERTHERLANDS JUST BEAT ENGLAND IN CRICKET :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL....pick myself up.....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.....I canny catch ma breath.....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.........help ah'm gonny die laughing....... ;D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/8082343.stm

tuftman

I agree with that point, T20 is nothing more then a money spinning novelty, kinda like the EPL

ohh I went there

adz

Staff member
Going with the 5 day cricket is REAL cricket argument.

However, I'm in the mood for some mindless slogging atm.

HURRY THE f**k UP AND PLAY THE GAME NOW PLS.

clarence

I do like the Test Cricket, and do tolerate the One Day games too, but the T20 concept looks too much like a slogerthon for me.

I'd rate the T20 game as the Cricket for those with short attention spans or not familiar with the huge traditional background to Cricket or the finer technical aspects of the game.

Sacko

Funny how this thread has gone very quite after Australia's very encouraging performances in the World T20 comp, let's hope they carry this form over into the Ashes - 29 days to go...

Eternal Optimist

Sacko said:
Funny how this thread has gone very quite after Australia's very encouraging performances in the World T20 comp, let's hope they carry this form over into the Ashes - 29 days to go...

Yep, 29 days until the England Team carry on their form from the last Ashes Series. :D

Arabmariner

clarence said:
I do like the Test Cricket, and do tolerate the One Day games too, but the T20 concept looks too much like a slogerthon for me.

I'd rate the T20 game as the Cricket for those with short attention spans or not familiar with the huge traditional background to Cricket or the finer technical aspects of the game.
Cricket is an alternative to watching paint dry.

In any form.

:popcorn:

Arabmariner

Sacko said:
Is that because it is soooooo cold in Scotland the paint takes 5 days to dry?

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:
We're not allowed to drink at sporting events in Scotland (thanks to Maggie) so anything taking longer than 90 mins to complete is no good! ;)

Sacko

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/cricket/2470893/Australia-out-of-World-Twenty20.html

Gotta luv The Sun!

Atomic

Sacko said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/cricket/2470893/Australia-out-of-World-Twenty20.html

Gotta luv The Sun!

"The Wallabies"??? is The Sun serious or just taking the piss?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred