• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WORK is....... FARKIN ........GAY

Melsy - One step

Work%20Sucks%20I%20Want%20Beer.jpg

Mariner Girl

I am off untill the 5th, but I was sooo close to telling my boss where she can still her fu*king job last Friday before I left. Not my fault if the economy is stuffed and people don't want to book holidays. After 10 years, I am OVER that joint.

Alicia

I'm done for the year  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

At home, relaxing now.. ahhh...  off until 12 January

:thumbup:

tuftman

I have to work 7-4, at Coles in Tamworth. Its the day all the centrelink money gets paid, and its payday for a lot of people..its going to be chaos-not even organised

Ted

Mariner Girl said:
I am off untill the 5th, but I was sooo close to telling my boss where she can still her fu*king job last Friday before I left. Not my fault if the economy is stuffed and people don't want to book holidays. After 10 years, I am OVER that joint.

10 years is a great effort these days

Bex

Yeh, 10 years is pretty awesome, but I've just finished a job after 19 years. For the record, 19 years was too long.

Off until 5th Jan when I start the new job, work for 3 days, leave for New Zealand for 11 days and start work again on 20th :)

Ranyen

I finished yesterday too :) Although only had half a day work, rest was spent partying!! I'm off to 12th as well:D:D:D:D
Even better, I got employee of the year!!!!

Redline

I was planning on finishing work at 3 on Christmas eve. I didnt get home til 6.30. Stupid customers who whinge and moan about me not giving them stock when they owe money.

marconigirl

Haha, at least these holidays I get to enjoy them.:D :p
Don't have a job lined up next year.. :(
Last holidays I spent the whole 2 weeks doing programing..

Blackadder

I am sure you will enjoy your break, unfortunatly I have to wait till at least the end of April before I can take my annual leave.
Good luck getting a job lined up for next year

Auburn Mariner

I hate working the morning after games, especially with a 5.00am start. Coffee, anyone? Standard Long Black, made just like my ex-girlfriends, bitter & murky.

T

BOOOOOOOOOO to work, 3 days in after the holidays and I'm ready to throw all paper off my desk and create a nice bonfire....

Marshmellows anyone??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred