• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Womens role in the support of football

Marinerchick

Ok this may start crap but i dont care, im over it
everytime selected female supporters myself included go into chant with the  support
we get told there are too many females in the bay

its a big WTF to some female supporters who have been there since day one,
like we maybe female or whatever but we can still chant etc,

what also gets on my nerve is when female AR's get told to fck off back to the kitchen
yes i get she is female nd shes not the best but that imo is really sexist and should not be tolerated at all.

if you boys want a louder supporters group etc and more crowds then maybe you guys should let females into the bay and no sexist jokes or remarks etc ..

kevrenor

Marinerchick said:
everytime selected female supporters myself included go into chant with the  support

what also gets on my nerve is when female AR's get told to fck off back to the kitchen
yes i get she is female nd shes not the best but that imo is really sexist and should not be tolerated at all.

if you boys want a louder supporters group etc and more crowds then maybe you guys should let females into the bay and no sexist jokes or remarks etc ..

:goodpost:

Tell those boys to piss off, or grow some balls and act like men!

:popcorn: 

bjw

bjw
Marinerchick said:

like when has this _ever_ happened? I dont think in my 5 years of standing in bay 16 & 23 I have ever heard anything said about females in the bay. Perhaps there have been a few piss-take's on here about it but other than that I dont think its ever happened ???

About the whole "get back to the kitchen" chant to female AR's when they f**k up.. its a generally well recieved chant that even females join in with for a laugh.

Marinerchick

Brennan, it happend at the last home game hence why i felt uncomfterable a blonde hair guy said it numerous times..

yeh i get the get back to the kitchen is a joke  but no offnece or ne thing after a while it gets old
and annoying.

EDIT: I am all for what you guys do i think its great, but its a bit unfair if the girls cant join in also

Marinerchick

kevrenor said:
Marinerchick said:

:goodpost:

Tell those boys to piss off, or grow some balls and act like men!

:popcorn:  

Lol i honestly would
but too much effort to get into an argument.

J

jiggles

I am....staying out of this thread. Not only will I get offended by BOTH sexes...it's just not worth my time.

FFC Mariner

If you wear yellow and sing, why would anyone care whether you are male,female or somewhere in between?

Anyone who says that kinda shit probably has all sorts of issues...............

midfielder

Onya Marinerchick... I don't sit in the bay anyway but appreciate the noise it makes.. but if you are offended by sexist remarks .. then you have every right to voice your concerns and as Kev said for those involved ...and well said Kev ... grow some balls.

Part_Timer

Marinerchick said:

ff7bbc6a-7d22-4ead-8447-e817883d65df

FFC Mariner

Ignore the obviously latents that seem to have an issue with women (maybe they want to be one?) and join the grown ups in the back few rows.

We dont judge people. Wear yellow, sing, your in.

:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred