• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 21 Other Games

Huddo

Thu - 7:05pm - Check the Books vs The Stewies.

Fri - 7:05pm - Campbelltown Heifers vs the Line Crossers.

Sat - 2:35pm? (What's up with that) - 990 United vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold).
7:10pm - Last Rung Scum vs Pride of the Coast.

Sun - 4:05pm - Check the Books vs Wellingong Fire Chickens.
6:10pm - the Stewies vs Redcliffe Dolphins.
8:15pm - Perf vs The Carl Robinson (let's thieve another player) A-league Dream team.

Wed - 7:05pm - the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold) vs The Line Crossers.
9:20pm - Perf vs The Stewies.

Huddo

Will say one good thing about City is it's been a long time since I've been interested in how a team will do in the ACL. The team seems to be strengthening.

turbo

A lot of similarities in the Macarthur game to our game against Victory, key difference being their attack was more clinical. They dropped the intensity and Victory looked likely to equalise.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

was a big call....I wouldn't necessarily say it was wrong, but the law is an absolute contradictory mess around self-deflections; I'd rather see that not given, but that's probably not within how it's currently applied.

The biggest question is whether staring at the same angle for a minute plus perhaps suggests it's too debatable to be 'clear and obvious'.

I liked the City game where there was a VAR review and the ref told him to go jump - about bloody time.

Pirate Pete

Half time interview with Craig Robinson.
IMG20210516190607.jpg

Huddo

I may be looking at this a little to positively, by the Brissie result is fantastic, as is the Western United result, there probably to of the team's I've felt less confident about, so the more chance of them missing out the better the chance of us in the finals.With the exception of MC currently, I don't see any team as a major issue, Adelaide, Syd, Macarther all have major weaknesses in there defensive lines.

pjennings

I may be looking at this a little to positively, by the Brissie result is fantastic, as is the Western United result, there probably to of the team's I've felt less confident about, so the more chance of them missing out the better the chance of us in the finals.With the exception of MC currently, I don't see any team as a major issue, Adelaide, Syd, Macarther all have major weaknesses in there defensive lines.

MCI without JMac and Nabbout are not the same team so during finals they will come back to the pack.

MVC and NUJ have missed the finals. WEL and WUN cannot afford even a draw or they will miss out.

In reality MCI has made it and CCM, SFC, ADL , MAC, BNE, WSW PG are fighting for the final 5 spots. WSW have an awful run home. I expect CCM, SFC, ADL and MAC to fill 2-5 in some order and BNE, WSW and PG to fight out the last spot.

Like you I would prefer BNE to miss the cut.

Huddo

I can't see em making it, there last 4 are fc, WP, BR, AU, I can't see them getting more than 6 points out of them, I reackon they'll be lucky to get above 4.

LFCMariners

Looking at the Roar Fb page after that 1-0 loss and it sounds remarkably like this place has over the last month i.e Brisbane are gassed, their season is done, some even calling them chokers!

LFCMariners

Roar did look flat.Champness was hardly threatening so the game against us took a lot out of them
Likewise it took a fair toll on CCM. Had they had a weeks' rest they surely would've got more than a solitary penalty on Saturday night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami