• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 17 Other Games

Huddo

Fri - 7:05pm - The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team vs The Redcliffe Dolphins.

Sat - 5:05pm - a Cardinal Direction (and Launceston) United vs Staj's Yellow Devils.
Sat - 7:05pm - Check the Books vs the Line-Crossers.

Sun - 4:05pm - the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold) vs The Stewies (The Other names were getting a little convoluted, just bringing it back to their essence).
Sun - 6:10pm - the Campbelltown Heifers vs Second Last Rung Scum.
Sun - 8:15pm - Perf vs the Wellingong Fire Chickens (The Distance Derby).

Last edited:

Tevor

I never thought i'd see the day .i'd cheer for dwh and joey "the rapper"champness.

Mom robertsons face after the loss
And he couldn’t blame any so called poor decisions by the officials. How funny if the over the cap team misses the finals.

Same I don’t often support the Roar in any game. Scum must be really annoyed Champness has hit his straps again.

Tevor

Too spot gone for sure and this could get real ugly for Victory. Traore could be in some trouble man handling the Ref.

Pirate Pete

Had dinner with the family after our game.
Came in for the Melbourne derby. Already 2-0.
Then missed the third & fourth getting drinks.
Went up to have a shower after the fourth.
Came back down to SEVEN.

And then somehow Fox find the same poor bastard vic supporter looking miserable at the end of the game that they showed last time.

turbo

Victory fans fuming, sooo good seeing another club suffer like we did for too many years.
There is a reason we suffered and a lot is down to resources. Victory are one of the richest clubs in the comp and they’ve still massively screwed up two seasons in a row. It’s not a manager problem there’s something rotten at the top.

Wombat

Had dinner with the family after our game.
Came in for the Melbourne derby. Already 2-0.
Then missed the third & fourth getting drinks.
Went up to have a shower after the fourth.
Came back down to SEVEN.

And then somehow Fox find the same poor bastard vic supporter looking miserable at the end of the game that they showed last time.

He has lost a few clumbs of hair lol

Wombat

I
Victory fans fuming, sooo good seeing another club suffer like we did for too many years. 13 goals conceded in two Derby matches, that record will stand for some time. They may even beat our goals conceded in a season record if this keeps up.
I liked how they called the players over.......and the gormless mongs trotted over.....when they got there....they copped a barrage of abuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami