• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 15 Others Games

Huddo

Thu - 5:35pm - A Cardinal Direction United vs All money, no throphies .
Thu - 7:40pm - TOP OF THE LEAGUE vs Red Louganis.
Fri - 6:05pm - the Campbelltown Heifers vs A Cardinal Direction United.
Sat - 7:10pm - the Orange Disintegration vs The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team
Sun - 7:05pm - The Line Crossers vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold).
Mon - 5:05pm - Second-Last Rung Scum vs A Cardinal Direction United.
Mon - 7:10pm - Wellingong Fire Chickens vs All money, no trophies.
Tue - 7:05pm - The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team vs TOP OF THE LEAGUE.
Wed - 7:05pm -the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold) vs The Other Western Team.

Literally a full week of football, I think this one's gunna push the Trouble and strife.

Last edited:

Ozhammer

That interview was a bit too Adelaide-centric for my liking and possibly shows a worrying mindset that Staj may be focusing too much on them and not enough on lifting our performance level. :popcorn:

true believer

god the fox stooges were gushing over the Campbelltown Heifers .
i cant believe teams that play the heifers , just don't shutdown derbyshire .

perth defence is rancid and without D'Agostino their attack has nothing

Tevor

I see the Drive Byes are resting some of their big names and already look all over the Roar. Clearly they have an eye on Tuesday. Roar looking ordinary in defence and DWH on the bench which is surprising.

true believer

at the end of the game .The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team
were sweated up like pigs . robinson clearly blew the queensland trip .
i need to go outside and slap myself a few times for cheering on joey "the rapper " champness .

Huddo

I'm gunna throw it out there and say jay barnett shouldn't even be in NPL 2.
Blokes lost in No-mans-land most of the game, the barbarosus goal is all him.

true believer

what an insipid game . frankly i think corica is the worst manager in the league .
sydney are clueless . and if possible even more boring than the heifers .

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb