• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 13 Other Games

Huddo

Fri - 7:05pm -The Carl Robinson A-league Dream team vs the Other Western Team
Sat - 5:05pm - the Campbelltown Heifers vs a Cardinal Direction United.
Sat - 7:10pm - the Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold) vs the Line Crossers
Sun - 4.05pm - the Wellingong Fire Chickens vs the Redcliff Dolphins
Sun - 6:40pm - the (11th placed) Scum vs Red Louganis
Mon - 7:05pm - Yoshi's Boys vs the Real-Deal.
Wed - 7:05pm - the Wellingong Fire Chickens vs the Line Crossers.
Wed - 9:20pm - The Other Western team vs the Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold)

Huddo

Grounds people did a good jobs, except for the grass squares 4 feet off the goalmouth

turbo

Why couldn't we play this Perth this week. The pure stupidity of playing a high line with no pace in the back line, we had to get a flood to hold up the ball.
Perth were really, really average tonight. The backline has never looked composed though were shredded tonight. More concerning for me was the lack of any cohesion in attack, you expect the stacked forward line to dig them out of trouble but there was no individual brilliance or lucky moment to bring them back in. Didn’t look dangerous until almost an hour in.

Tevor

Perth were really, really average tonight. The backline has never looked composed though were shredded tonight. More concerning for me was the lack of any cohesion in attack, you expect the stacked forward line to dig them out of trouble but there was no individual brilliance or lucky moment to bring them back in. Didn’t look dangerous until almost an hour in.
Yes they don’t look like the title favourites being mentioned early in the season. Rubbish coaching for not changing the game plan at half time when they were still in the game and the WSW game plan was so obvious. Another only plan A coach. Couldn’t stop laughing at all the offsides and I’m sure plenty of Nux fans were as well.

Big Al

Putting Keogh and DAgastino in the starting 11 with Castro and Fornaroli left them with no where to go. They are hoping to blast away opponents but they literally have nothing behind Kilkenny

Pirate Pete

I watched a bit of that last night.
Turned over when it went to 3-0

Can't help feeling if we could have beaten Perth too on Sunday if they'd have played like that.
On a drier pitch too.
looking back up the page, basically what Huddo said.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Should I feel dirty hoping for a scum win over the divers?
No, because it benefits us.

Us gaining is more important than them losing out :D

Man, it's funny to see Perth fall apart, when they're the team that's caused so much difficulty for us this season. Even when we did beat them, they made us work damn hard for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred