• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WINNER OF THE PICK THE CROWD DVD PLAYER

batman

Much and all as it breaks my small slowly beating heart the winner of the DVD player is 'FISH' with 6700:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sacko you 'missed it by that much' as Maxwell Smart used to say. Of course if you wish to fight fish to the death for it I am happy to supply you the weaponry. Unfortunately fish you have to fight unarmed. ;)

So see you at next game to recieve your prize fish, and congrats mate :thumbup:.

Do you guys think I should run it again for next game?

Charles
CCLC

marinermick

batman said:
Much and all as it breaks my small slowly beating heart the winner of the DVD player is 'FISH' with 6700:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sacko you 'missed it by that much' as Maxwell Smart used to say. Of course if you wish to fight fish to the death for it I am happy to supply you the weaponry. Unfortunately fish you have to fight unarmed. ;)

So see you at next game to recieve your prize fish, and congrats mate :thumbup:.

Do you guys think I should run it again for next game?

Charles
CCLC

Charles, the winner was actually Eastender aka Rittie for his prediction 6815.

Sorry Fish

batman

Micks right,  Eastender you win, fish you 'miss it by that much'.

Eastender you will need to see me game day to recieve your prize. Congrats mate :thumbup:

Good spotting Mick, must remeber to wear my glasses when going through 186 replies. Thanks

Charles
CCLC

FFC Mariner

Andy walking through gosford with a only a DVD player tucked under his arm.............he usually takes the TV and laptops as well doesnt he?

Sacko

BTW Charles, there was a distinct lack of open bars and bar staff on duty post game, maybe for future ACL games you could think about having more people on until say 10.30pm once the post game rush has died down... 

batman

Will check for you but have been told there was a bad return after game. Also bad before game and we had 4 bars open.So unless we start to grow crowd wise I think I'll be butting my head against a wall, but will bring it up at next meeting.
keep you posted thanks for the feedback apreciated as allways.

Charles
\CCLC

EastEnder

FFC Mariner said:
Andy walking through gosford with a only a DVD player tucked under his arm.............he usually takes the TV and laptops as well doesnt he?
Is dis coz I wear a chav hat?

Cheers Charles, and Mick for picking up on the error. Finally i've won something!

fish

:fireup: f**king mick, you and your powers of observation have just done me out of a $40 DVD player, you will pay for that my friend  :pirate:, hang on Im going to China next week were I could pick one up for $20  :thumbup:, carry on Rittie with your prize mate

batman

As I buy so many of them I deal with China direct, and for you I was looking at getting a blu ray recordable as a prize. This was because of your  great support of the Mariners the Kendall and other humanitarian causes.
Thanks again Mick for ensuiring there wasn't a great miscarriage of justice.

Charles
CCLC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred