• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who Should Call Australia's WC Matches

midfielder

I wonder who SBS will get to call Australia's matches IMO no one can hold a candle to Simon Hill as a caller ... will Fox let him call .. will SBS ask him...

midfielder

midfielder said:
I wonder who SBS will get to call Australia's matches IMO no one can hold a candle to Simon Hill as a caller ... will Fox let him call .. will SBS ask him...

Arabmariner said:
midfielder said:
He is the same bloke that called the 2005 WC Qualifier with Fozzie and the WC games...
That was Simon Hill.......wasn't it ?

Yes it was

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
If it's that bloke that does the champions league matches I'll watch with the sound down and the radio on.
I think we've got our wires crossed here.I thought you were replying to the above post.

marinermick

Simon Hill's contract with Fox finishes just before the World Cup.

Quite deliberately negotiated this way and both Fox and SBS know he will do the wc and come back to fox.

Eternal Optimist

UnitedsNo9 said:
Another reason to look forward to the WC ...I wish simon hill narrated my life!.. Dull as it is :eek:verhead:

Ditto ... (not about your life tho' LOL) One of the better ones in the game, and being a bit of eye candy doesn't hurt either. Hope he stays with Fox Sports after the WC

Jolly_Roger

THis is somewhat unrelated, but what ever happened to Paul Williams who was on SBS several years ago? Is he still around??

kevrenor

Jolly_Roger said:
THis is somewhat unrelated, but what ever happened to Paul Williams who was on SBS several years ago? Is he still around??

Still around, and working in the 'background' in media. Was doing some radio and may still be ... he had a very severe illness that laid him low for a long time.

~Floss~

marinermick said:
Simon Hill's contract with Fox finishes just before the World Cup.

Quite deliberately negotiated this way and both Fox and SBS know he will do the wc and come back to fox.

Brilliant.

Who would be the off-sider? Bozza? That'd be a dream-team.

furns

Jolly_Roger said:
Paul Williams does Football Fever - 2 hour football show on 2KY every Sunday from 9pm. With another SBS alumni Damien Lovelock.
Quite a good show actually when its not constantly being interrupted by race calls from Singapore and South Africa.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred