• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who fancies watching Sundays games down the club

rev

Woooo hoooo!  Assuming that the Sunday games will be shown in the Kendall (and I hope so as I guess tennis and cricket will also be on), anyone know if the <18s will be allowed in? ;D

krusty

I want to watch the game down the club does anyone know if the kendall bar will allow under 18 in as i have 2 year old. He comes to all the games with me in his mariners jersy and we want to celebrate winning the minor premiership.GO YOU YELLOW

Auburn Mariner

Marinators Club V-P Jeff (Skeletor) Hall made the following announcement last night:

The Kendall Bar will have today's games on the Big Screen. The actual Bar will be CLOSED, meaning that under 18's may watch the games under responsible parental supervision. Drinks can be purchased from the Sports Bar.

Once-only chants for Adelaide and Melbourne (I know, cheering for Victorians is like babysitting a hyperactive 12 year-old child with gastoenteritis AND a bad attitude) are permitted in what will be a great day for football, AND, hopefully, a Premiership for our beloved CCMFC.

Regards,

David Redden
The Marinators Club

Atomic

I think Fox Sports should get a camera there as it would give them some great footage for their Monday night football wrap.

BAD BULLZ

Well i was gonna go sydney and cheer alongside melbourne but it seems that the guys that were keen arent going now and considering my current form i dont think it would be smart for me to go to a sydney game without my little bodyguard :popo: on my own its just askin for trouble the kendall is gonna go off tonight.C ya s there.
Everybody farkin fire up. its finals time.

tyson

ok, so does anyone reckon i could take my 15 yr old bro and his mate in? im 20... or would i have to bring mum as well?

Davo

The Kendall must be going off! Adelaide up 2-0 at half-time against a 10 man Queensland.....

BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Mariner Girl

To all in the Kendall Bar - hope you're having the time of your lives, with plenty of drinking done.
See you all next week.  :grouphug:

rev

Kendell was great, it's my birthday today too, seeing the Mariners get the minor premiorship was the best present ever

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
as Skeletor said the planets have lined up and with 10 minutes to go at Hindmarsh the Kendall went off its gutz....

Farina should sack Tiatto and Kosmina has probably killed Milligan by now....so all i can say is....

CHAMPIONES, CHAMPIONES, OLE OLE OLE....

:eek:verhead: :thumbup: :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :thumbup: :vhappy: 

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

tyson

RECKY said:
as Skeletor said the planets have lined up and with 10 minutes to go at Hindmarsh the Kendall went off its gutz....

Farina should sack Tiatto and Kosmina has probably killed Milligan by now....so all i can say is....

CHAMPIONES, CHAMPIONES, OLE OLE OLE....

:eek:verhead: :thumbup: :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :thumbup: :vhappy: 

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

pretty much all aloisi had to say... i mean sing... last night. he started that chant so many times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred