• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who do YOU actually want to coach us next year?

The other thread seams to indicate that Arnold coaching us next season is a done deal. But who do yo

• Arnold.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kossie

• GVE

• Frank Farina

• Ian Ferguson

• Keep Lawrie.

• Overseas coach..specify

• Tony Walmsley

• Total voters

Wombat

I think we clearly need a change.

I'm willing to give Arnold a chance but many people seam horrified by the idea.

I also think Farina and GVE have some claims.

Tony Walmsley is obviously a good coach and would be relatively cheap.

Who do you want to manage/coach us?

mariners4ever

no offence wombat, but i think we have enough threads/posts from people expressing who they do/do not want as coach, but TBH i would want a overseas coach but my opinion wont matter seeing as the board have pretty much made their choice already in arnoldout.

tsd

not cranky franky, eggnog or old angry smurf thats for sure. (sorry i know this is not the who dont you want thread)

GVE did do a great job of teaching bogans to play classy football

arnold gets the vote, but i had to hover the mouse over the button for a minute, not wanting to commit to him!

Wombat

mariners4ever said:
no offence wombat, but i think we have enough threads/posts from people expressing who they do/do not want as coach, but TBH i would want a overseas coach but my opinion wont matter seeing as the board have pretty much made their choice already in arnoldout.

None taken.

I just want to see if there is any support for Lawrie, or if people want a change...who they actually want....as opposed to who the board think we should have.

Cheers.

Arabmariner

I clicked on 'overseas coach' but only because I wouldn't give it to any of the named coaches on that list without first advertising the job and seeing what turns up.

But I suppose they'd have to punt LM first before they could advertise......

bjw

bjw
16035__oldschool_l.jpg

Frank The Tank!

J

jiggles

is this "realistically" speaking? Or, "if we had all the money in the world and we had everyone wanting to coach us" speaking?

Gus maybe? That'd be nice.

LFCMariners

Sir Alex? He might be interested in swapping the cold and damp of Traffordshire for the sunshine of the Central Coast!

serious14

LiverpoolMariners said:
Sir Alex? He might be interested in swapping the cold and damp of Traffordshire for the sunshine of the Central Coast!

Pft, Manchester is only damp, Scouseland is the cold place... that Atlantic wind is brutal.

I'd take Kosmina tbh.

Arabmariner

Paolo said:
goingtoadisco said:
2 GF in 5 years.... gonna stick with Laurie.
5 years at the club and i have never heard of this "Laurie" chap...please enlighten me
It's amazing how many on this forum constantly spell his name wrong !

Just like all those who can't spell "tongue"......... ;D

Paolo

Arabmariner said:
Paolo said:
goingtoadisco said:
5 years at the club and i have never heard of this "Laurie" chap...please enlighten me

http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=4685.0

Matty Symonds  :tv:

Im sure the club was ale to take her seriously..

FFC Mariner

Arabmariner said:
Paolo said:
goingtoadisco said:

Or toeing the line

nero

Any decent coach who has had good results, who will not play favourites, allow squad players like Porter, Kwas, Clarke to play week in week out and start out of form players like Simon atm.

Arnold may be this guy, but would prefer a coach from overseas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred