• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where is Troy Hearfield

morrijo

Where is Troy?

Not on web page as a player
Was not on poster in newspaper
Was on the code tv show but was not interviewed I'd say edited out
No mention anywhere

tsd

Add to the list disappeared from twitter

It's been asked a few times on Facebook and the best answer has been that he was stood down for personal reasons but not officially released

morrijo

Hey

Not interested if personal issues that's out of bounds that was not my intention to drag up mud
My interest was to why he wasn't playing as he was used regularly last season and was good and my son asked me where has he gone

Good luck to him in his football career if not with the mariners

Ted

well i do know where and why but just cant say at this stage. should be able to reveal soon though.

bikinigirl

. well i reckon the club has done a good job of keeping that quiet and allowing due process to take place ... rather than trial by media

. it will also serve as an example of consequences for the other players ... particularly with so many young 'uns at the club

bikinigirl

. but the cynic in me has to question the timing of this story coming out

. i am unsure if it an attempt to derail our crack at the dunny seat and acl ... or designed to create a siege mentality leading into the finals / critical acl games

. of course i realise it is probably just the result of the due process i mentioned above

promdi442

. but the cynic in me has to question the timing of this story coming out

. i am unsure if it an attempt to derail our crack at the dunny seat and acl ... or designed to create a siege mentality leading into the finals / critical acl games

. of course i realise it is probably just the result of the due process i mentioned above[/quote

I agree I thought exactly that when i heard it on 7 news a few minutes ago. Here we go again anything to try and disrupt the team. Im just happy that we have Arnie there in charge who can and will put everything into perspective and ensure that the focus remains squarely on the job at hand. Surely also the players knew what was going on. So this revelation should not come as a surprise to them.

FFC Mariner

As the club and players will have known for months I doubt that it will have any negative impact on the end of the season at all.

By my maths we are down to 21 players now aren't we?

Oates and Hearfield gone.

Do FFA rules allow us to sign and register uncontracted players at this stage? If we could find/afford one that is.

elevated position

for an issue that was dealt with two months ago I would guess this is just the headlines needed to be see rather than the start of the final series. Poor form by Smithes and shows what sort of a journalist he really is. I bet he was a very outspoken boy when he was at Uni about the way stories should be told.
Also the mariners should have released this at the time to difuse this type of garbage.

Best of luck Troy

Blair

He has been playing at valentine phoenix. With my mate brother in first grade all season. I've watched him.

Blair

If anyone plays at soccer5 on mon night he plays with the lads who play in the Phoenix gear there also the cover photo on the Facebook page.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred