• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where are they now?

Jesus

Jesus
Thought we need a thread to keep an eye on guys who have moved on for interests sake for those interested :)

Always good to see what past players are up to for me.

Obviously mile is playing for promotion, rogic didnt get on the field for celtic in their scottish cup final win, and apparently van stratten is back in italy.

Add whatever you see about any past mariners players, still playing or retired.

scoober

Thought we need a thread to keep an eye on guys who have moved on for interests sake for those interested :)

Obviously mile is playing for promotion, rogic didnt get on the field for celtic in their scottish cup final win, and apparently van stratten is back in italy.

Unless mingara is in Italy van stratten definetly isn't.

Roy Law

Musti was the standout for the Young Socceroos as they went down 1-3 to an older Holland side. Three trade mark passes set up three opportunities for the young 'Roos.

style_cafe

I ran into an old mate (Norm Boardman) the other night in Campbelltown .
He`s now coaching Dandaloo in the Illawarra premier league & was saying that he has Noel Spencer doing well in his side as well as Alvin Ceccoli

Jesus

Jesus
not really on topic. But has jason culina found a new club does anyone know? If he is not completely injured i would expect him to have a club next season? Heart could use his experience as could the jets though not a chance of a return

priorpeter

not really on topic. But has jason culina found a new club does anyone know? If he is not completely injured i would expect him to have a club next season? Heart could use his experience as could the jets though not a chance of a return

When I started reading that I thought you were going to suggest we pick him up... Almost spewed.

Still hasn't been picked up by anyone.

Mumbles

Maybe Branko will sign Jason up at Rockdale City Suns. ;)

Dave Mitchell (Perth Glory) is making sausage sandwiches and coaching at Northbridge. Nice guy.

Not Mariners, sorry!

Roy Law

Dave Mitchell (Perth Glory) is making sausage sandwiches and coaching at Northbridge. Nice guy.

Not Mariners, sorry!
But he is best mates with another nice guy, the Mayor of Gosford :thumbup:

MrCelery

Great idea for a thread Jesus.

For a reminder on who has played for us, watch this Yellow Army New Years Eve promo:

Does not include the more recent departures, of course!

style_cafe

Not Mariners, sorry!
I recommended Dave Mitchell to Dennis Fitzgerald for the Parramatta Power coaching job way back.
I still have a lot of respect for the big unit.
He was a pleasure to work with & did a lot for junior development back then.

sydmariner

does norton st leichart count ?

eenfish

He was done when he blew his knee out. Unlucky, was a good player on his day, but if he couldn't hack it on a minor contract with Sydney FC when they were at their worst last season, and if he didn't want to play in state leagues, then his career was done. Should've retired after the Jets fiasco.

Woody

Yes I like the pirates and the cannon and even the fireworks, I mean I want to know where Marvin is in order to purchase the outfit. Can anyone help?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred