• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where are they now?

style_cafe

Can anyone tell me what happened to Elrich,Travis & Alex Tobin?
Just wondering as I haven`t heard anything about them especially Alex.

Marquee

Tobin has just joined FNSW - http://ccmfans.net/board/index.php?/topic/3952-alex-tobin-to-work-for-fnsw/

Elrich has apparently become disillusioned with football and is not currently playing.

And I have no idea about Travis.

marinermick

What about Nick rizzo, Greg Owens, matt osman?

Osman is at the Gold Coast, though currently has a knee injury, Rizzo is playing NSWPL with the Sydney Tigers and Greg Owens is doing likewise with Bankstown.

It is not hard to do a wiki search.

promdi442

Osman is at the Gold Coast, though currently has a knee injury, Rizzo is playing NSWPL with the Sydney Tigers and Greg Owens is doing likewise with Bankstown.

It is not hard to do a wiki search.
Other team mates of Nicki Rizzo with A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers are Paul O'Grady, David D'Ápuzzo and Mathew Nash. In 2008/09 Jamie McMaster was also playing for A.P.I.A. but this year he has been playing for the premiership champions Bonnyrigg White Eagles scoring 6 goals in 21 appearnaces for them

style_cafe

Thanks Marquee...I read an article yesterday about Alex.

Shame about Elrich..he never really got over his injury problems.

shipwreck

Sort of relevent for this threat, can anyone tell me when the game against sydney was where Hutch score those two screamers, want to look up the footage on youtube

Marquee

Sort of relevent for this threat, can anyone tell me when the game against sydney was where Hutch score those two screamers, want to look up the footage on youtube

28th October 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVv3SpyuJGk

Some more of those this season please Hutch!

Roy Law

Shane Huke scored the winner on tuesday night in Rushden & Diamonds 1-0 win over AFC Wimbledon in the Conference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred