• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Whattaa You Gonna Do if you win the 70 million

midfielder

Assume you win the 70 million next week ... would you invest say a lazy 20 million in the club take a place on the board..

If I win that's what I am going to do ... buy some shares ...  but some big building for rents.

Two things they must be willing to sell me a stake, AHHHHHHHHH ...would buy myself a sail boat .. match days against the Scum sail out of Brisbane Waters up to the Dirty Hunter .. stop at East Newie have lunch.. cab down to the match .......... ARRRRRRRRrr

Surf Football Sail .ARRHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

T

trumoured lesbian said:
Blow it all on strippers, booze and cocaine.

Yew!

would not blow it all, just a mill or so ;).... would put some away to earn more money :D and maybe buy a house or 3

clarence

Pay off all my family & friends' debts.
Invest $20m or so into Mariners. Insist on two board spots.
Get drunk for a week.
Missus and I retire to manage investments...... (she is the smart one)

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
About 15 years ago we were moving house, and was too skint to put my usual numbers in, and yes, they came up .. all of them. :(  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

midfielder

Jazzie said:
About 15 years ago we were moving house, and was too skint to put my usual numbers in, and yes, they came up .. all of them. :(  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good think you were broke a new razor blade might not have been a good thing to have around.

midfielder

Its just gone up to ........90 MILLION .....

Can buy the Mariners now .... FFS ... 90 MILLION FARKING dollars... might put an offer in for the CCL ... and make it a CCF while I am at it...

Jazzie

midfielder said:
Jazzie said:
About 15 years ago we were moving house, and was too skint to put my usual numbers in, and yes, they came up .. all of them. :(   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good think you were broke a new razor blade might not have been a good thing to have around.

Yeah, can laugh about it now, but it hurt real bad back then ... still get nightmares about it... lol

midfielder

Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:
About 15 years ago we were moving house, and was too skint to put my usual numbers in, and yes, they came up .. all of them. :(   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, can laugh about it now, but it hurt real bad back then ... still get nightmares about it... lol

How much would you have won... sorry this is probably is reliving the pain ... but they say reliving pain helps...

Jazzie

midfielder said:
Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:

How much would you have won... sorry this is probably is reliving the pain ... but they say reliving pain helps...

about 1.5 mil give or take....  and, nup, reliving the pain doesn't help arrrgggggghhhhh  lol

scottmac

Suspended
Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:

about 1.5 mil give or take....  and, nup, reliving the pain doesn't help arrrgggggghhhhh  lol

And what would you have done with that 1.5 mill?  :piralaugh:

Sorry, thats just cruel. Geez I'm a bastard!

Jazzie

scottmac said:
Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:
midfielder said:
Jazzie said:

And what would you have done with that 1.5 mill?  :piralaugh:

Sorry, thats just cruel. Geez I'm a bastard!

Yep, you are!!!! grrrrrr

Arabmariner

About 20 odd years ago the Mrs was checking the Lotto numbers as it was drawn on the telly.

She jumped up screaming "we've won we've won etc etc".........I admit my heart did skip a beat or two but being the natural pesimist,and knowing the Mrs track record for not reading things properly, I stayed calm until I saw the ticket for myself.

It was the right numbers right enough...........on last weeks f**kin ticket!!!!!!!

Anyway if I win the 90 mil......Pay off the debts,get drunk and when I've sobered up take my place on the board of CCM and sort the f**kers out!!!!!

New coach,stadium with a terracing,marquee and other players etc etc...... ;)

J

jiggles

Yeah....realistically....

I'd pay off my parents house, buy myself one in nsw, one in melbourne and one in brisbane....buy myself an awesome torana, and donate a fair bit.

tuftman

I'd pay my parents and close family members debt, and buy us a nice place in..ohh I don't know...Canada? that and probably invest a chunk..then donate the rest, tbh..90 mill is a bit absurd to think about

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred