• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What the? Div 1 Ourimbah vs SEU replay- last 15 mins of abandoned match

Kareem

it was 10 Ourimbah vs 11 SEU

um...on that point. I dunno
Maybe it could allows us to change game unfairly?
I mean SEU would select a different formation from 4-3-3 (i think, might have been weird 4-4-2)
At end they may switch to 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 (due to use of subs)- but thats allowed!
IF they could choose new team, they could very well play no strikers (for a 15 min game)- 6-4 formation?
Us on the other hand, maybe 2 at the back? Our sidebacks, yes we have attackin LB, but not so much RB sometimes (we have 3 different players for that position)

It would be a bit like going on Fifa and using the challenge settings (being a cetain no. of goals down after 'x' amount of time). :p

yet again I think it was a CCF decision.
In theory their decision of EXACT teams >>> possibilities of new team selections

EDIT: I understand that formations will most likely be changed regardless...ie. pushing up defensive players (or pulling back attacking players for SEU)

serious14

truesoccer said:
Kareem
Please get rid of whatever flag you display. We are in Australia. If you live here show the Aussie flag.

Tolerance - you fail at it.

*shakes head in disgust*

Kareem

Ok, I had some hurtful words, but they wont work with your kind of people
I will go for the logical, more calm approach- and foolishly show you up

We are mostly all Australia on this forum :p
An Australian flag, yea real original.  ::)
And use those eyes of yours to understand the context of the picture.

beneath Kareem's Avatar said:
Football the way it's meant to be played
I will go on record as saying that I much more enjoy + relate to Egypt's brand of football than Australia's (despite being relatively less effective).
SUE ME!
On enjoyment...not that hard, a lot of Aussie fans enjoy other countries football more than our own...

On Relating...
Anyone that has seen me coach will know I believe in attack more than defence!
A more notable difference between the 2 countries IMHO
I think my team scored 57 goals for last season, 29 against. Came 2nd!

As a player, much more similar to Egyptian football than Australian.
From quick counterattacking football
to Passing (as opposed to dribbling)
to Not ever shooting :p (see Italy game ;))
To my horrendous marking, particularly in corners + freekicks (seriously!)
to crumbling under the pressure :p

Unfortunately dont have all Egyptian traits eg. good technique :p

Also quote me as saying that I will sadly be supporting only Australia next year, due to Egypts ineffectiveness...but thats another story.

To other more understanding people
In Australia my heritage is known as Egyptian ;)
In Egypt I am known as Australian.
I have Aus citizenship, was born here, only speak English...
I even get teased by some people for not knowing arabic :p

To my presence on Goal.com, tribalfootball, and Simsoc (only international forums I have been on). I am Australian. (doh!)

Back to truesoccer

And I think, you tasteless borderline racist comment, is far worse than anything I have produced on here.

Go back to the 18/1900s, back to the White Australia policy.

:grouphug: I think Australia has decided your kind arent welcome!

dru

truesoccer said:
Kareem
Please get rid of whatever flag you display. We are in Australia. If you live here show the Aussie flag.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has a southern cross tattoo!

grendel

truesoccer said:
Kareem

And I thought dinosaurs were extinct.

truesoccer, I think you need to take a pill, lie down for a few months and then wake up to find yourself in the 21st Century.

Kareem, you do not need to defend embracing an Egyptian cultural heritage.  Nor do you need to defend how 'Australian' you are.  There are many of us who see ourselves as having many layers to our identity, including Australian.  It's what makes us richer and people like truesoccer poorer.  Such people must be weak to feel threatened by your enthusiasm with Egypt's amazing performance in the Confed Cup.  They must confuse it with passion of another sort - in the same way they're probably confusing the Egyptian flag with other Middle Eastern flags. Maybe they also feel threatened by your beard and your non-Anglicised name.  Perhaps you should have a shave and call yourself 'Kevin' just so you'll fit in ::)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

truesoccer said:
Kareem
Also be quiet or alternatively get your facts together before going of on your high horse. All we ever see is you saying you are the greatest or whinging about something. Maybe you should be on WWE.
We know you are the best player ever. You have told us. We also know you have the biggest uncontrolled mouth. You have exhibited this too many times.

Your lack of tolerance is concerning.  Who gives a flying f*** what flag he chooses to show.  Considering it's Australia that we live in that's what allows the freedom of showing other flags for whatever reason.

How dare somebody show a flag that reflects their heritage?

I'd rather see an Egyptian flag then redneck comments on the internet.  I know what I find more offensive.

Xenophobic comments are unnecessary and unwanted on here.  Bag Kareem out all you like, but ethnic related comments go too far.

bjw

bjw
Kareem

go away 'truesoccer'

poland-flag.gif

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Hey, each to his own.  I'm not offended by a long legged female gyrating on a big ball, neither am I offended by any flag that is shown on this forum .... except maybe the the Scum flag!

kevrenor

dru said:
truesoccer said:
Kareem

Wouldn't surprise me if he has a southern cross tattoo!

Nothing wrong with that ... it's the rest of it - which isn't even British as it leaves out Wales, Cornwall. Man, Channel Isles, and bits of Ulster

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark