• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What merchandise is left?

CCM-JAM80

What merchandise is left?

Hi crew,

What merchandise do you guys have left from this season?

I want to organise to purchase some of it before the season's end if that's ok (not that it wouldn't I guess! lol) ...

Thanks in advance.

Deej

We have scarves left - not sure about t-shirts, Jeff has them at the moment.

Part_Timer

every one needs to bring their scarves to this game, they make a huge visual impact when we ae all holding them up or waving them around..

Jeff (LouMacari)

and there are a couple dozen yellow army t shirts. Not many scarves though. Will bring them to the kendall (before the bus trip) this sunday. First in best dressed!

Gav...

i would like a scarf and unable to go to the kendall on sunday because i am under 18 plus i am getting the train up to newy is there any other way of getting a scarf??

Gav...

thanks mate i take u up on that offer  :thumbup: send us an email to gavwacker@bigpond.com with some details and where we can meet up at the stadium

thanks again mate  :thumbup:

gavin

Chewy

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
and there are a couple dozen yellow army t shirts. Not many scarves though. Will bring them to the kendall (before the bus trip) this sunday. First in best dressed!
Are they only for adults because I bought one and turned out to be too big so I gave it to my older brother but are there any smaller sizes?

Wombat

Two types of Stubby Holders (retail about $10) available from

Goodgear Clothing- Tuggerah
CTC Tobacconist- Lakehaven
Ultimate Homebrew- Dwyer St, Nth Gosford :pirashoot:

CCM-JAM80

Is there anyway I can make a direct credit to someone's account (e.g. treasurer) and have some scarves, shirts etc. mailed to me (I will pay for postage)?

It's unlikely I can get down to CCLC before you head off to Newcastle guys.

If possible, feel free to email me or PM me.

Thanks,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred