• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What is your starting 11?

Rowdy

Saturday 11 October 2014

Rnd 1:
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS v NEWCASTLE JETS

Central Coast: Roux (Cernak 80'), Rose, Anderson, Hutchinson, Montgomery, Duke, Reddy, Mane, Sim (Fitzgerald 68'), Bosnar, Kim (Trifiro 63').

Duke scored for the late win with 2 mins left on the clock.

Wombat

Saturday 11 October 2014

Rnd 1:
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS v NEWCASTLE JETS

Central Coast: Roux (Cernak 80'), Rose, Anderson, Hutchinson, Montgomery, Duke, Reddy, Mane, Sim (Fitzgerald 68'), Bosnar, Kim (Trifiro 63').

Duke scored for the late win with 2 mins left on the clock.

That game was the only time we played with any confidence all season. The oppo was shit and we didn't yet realise we were too.

elevated position

I'm afraid your mistaken, they DIDN'T say he'd signed with the Mariners.

They did say, (verbatim);

"He scored a 5 min hat-trick in that game & that was against the Western Sydney Wanderers no less ......A-League clubs are starting to take his name"

"Not only Central Coast, your right, you'd think the way that he's banging the goals in, we know that there's not a lot of goal scorer's around & he's certainly one, & other A-League Managers will
certainly be having a look at Dan Heffernan."

http://m.foxsports.com.au/football/ffa-cup/ffacupondemand

I wished they did say he signed ;)

elevated position

I went back and checked and the person reading over the top of the report says he has signed with us for 1 yr.

Go direct to the www.FFACup . Heildleberg game- match reports and watch the video all within the 26 seconds he takes to score his goal.
Scored at the far post which will be a novelty for the mariners.

Rowdy

When Heffernan scored on Wednesday night the commentator says he has just signed a 1 year contract with us,

Your link didnt work, but I checked the www.theffacup.com.au website which is what I think you were refering to.

Found a news article & if you slide the photo there's a 'video article' of the goal:
http://www.theffacup.com.au/article...tar-hails-huge-win/15749j2imrce01hjombv3ow643

The guy talking (i believe to be) is Foxsports presenter Tom Chadwick, the actual match 'commentator/s' can be heard in the background.

Yeah, Chadwick says Heffernan 'has signed', he's a journo & perhaps jump'n the gun. It's been 5 days since the game and not a single media outlet has printed a word on it.

I'll believe it when I read it on 442 or TWG or better yet, the Mariners website. ;)

Fingers crossed, I think a physical striker like Heffernan would complement O'Donovan & offer us a variety in choices for playing styles this season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred