• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We're being watched........ though not unexpectedly

marconigirl

Recky talked about carnage in a letter to the ffa on Jan 24 and I mentioned it on Feb 17... So there are another 2 mentioned other then the ones on Feb 18 (it has been used at least 4 times on here in different posts all regarding the transport...

Jimmy

CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres another 6.

marconigirl

Jimmydinho said:

Theres another 6.
lol

Accustoms

Bloody media beat up. Its a freakin train ride not ultimate fighter. There'll be plenty of over zealous security anyway.

and what help that did they still came in the same carriages as us and still there was no violence but hey i aint complaining im more one for beating them in chanting lol

rosko

You have to admire the media! When there was the expectation of violence, they can't put in the paper enough. When the two groups of supporters behave themselves, there is not so much as a well done put in the papers!
                                                                        :soapbox:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
RECKY said:
RECKY said:
RECKY said:
Sacko said:
Not only should it be free transport - if it's Newcastle they should have trains that are express to Morriset for the Scummers and Woy Woy for the Champions after the game to avoid a blood bath!

:thumbup: NOW thats an excellent piece of thinking.....can you imagine the mood those inbred F****rs would be in after getting belted mariner style....my god there would be carnage...they won 2-1 and kicked shite out of the train windows the other week...go figure   :thumbup:
marconigirl said:
Recky talked about carnage in a letter to the ffa on Jan 24 and I mentioned it on Feb 17... So there are another 2 mentioned other then the ones on Feb 18 (it has been used at least 4 times on here in different posts all regarding the transport...

Methinks I should choose my words more carefully....what i was suggesting was the after we beat the drunkin bogans, a percentage of them would create vandalism and intimidation  and suchlike on the trip home as they had done in the past

kepo

rosko said:
You have to admire the media! When there was the expectation of violence, they can't put in the paper enough. When the two groups of supporters behave themselves, there is not so much as a well done put in the papers!
                                                                        :soapbox:
Breaking news:
Sokkka hooligans rip through melbourne

media are bias pricks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member