• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Welcome Wednesday - Forum

adz

Staff member
Crap, completely forgot. Couldn't make it anyway :(

Thanks Middy, will be interesting to see how this goes.

midfielder

Spoke to the CEO we have two new players to be announced over the next week.

Dr Everton we are looking at two players. One ,19 and one 20.

Issue is the 19 year old is two young to be a visa player.... The club and FFA are trying to sort it out.

JoyfulPenguin

My guess is the FFA won't budge.
I think if he's from Everton it'd be fine. The rule was created in the first place just so we didn't get lots of young players from other countries that were no better than our own youth and didn't improve the league.

midfielder

I think if he's from Everton it'd be fine. The rule was created in the first place just so we didn't get lots of young players from other countries that were no better than our own youth and didn't improve the league.
Peter S told us he believed he would play for England and if it is the player I was reading about he is already playing for England U 20.

pjennings

Spoke to the CEO we have two new players to be announced over the next week.

Dr Everton we are looking at two players. One ,19 and one 20.

Issue is the 19 year old is two young to be a visa player.... The club and FFA are trying to sort it out.

Apparently one of the Everton players is a CB and the other is an attacking player. Peter S. also confirmed that JC is in all likelihood moving into the NT setup, Nash will move to GK coach and one of the two players to be announced over the next week is a young GK.

Rowdy

CCM should argue that 'it will help build the symbiotic relationship' with Everton; an EPL club for opening up reverse path for CCM/Aussie players going to the UK.

As for JC, 'going to NT' ? National Training set-up????

Capt. Awesome

CCM should argue that 'it will help build the symbiotic relationship' with Everton; an EPL club for opening up reverse path for CCM/Aussie players going to the UK.

As for JC, 'going to NT' ? National Training set-up????

National Team

Last edited:

midfielder

I went ... posted in the squad thread ... in brief Adam Dawson looks like going to a European club... also the Everton player is a striker and he is in pre season training with Everton to see if his form warrants a move to the A-League.

localpom

I went ... posted in the squad thread ... in brief Adam Dawson looks like going to a European club... also the Everton player is a striker and he is in pre season training with Everton to see if his form warrants a move to the A-League.
Thanks Middy. Let hope the Everton striker is in brilliant form! Any news on Centre Backs?

pjennings

If anyone is going tonight Tony is usually very forthcoming with what he is trying to do so a questions about Conor and Heffernan will give an indication on the latest.

Also I would be interested to hear what Hutch thinks about his transition. Going from one of the boys and the camaraderie to potentially having to challenge players that don't agree with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred