• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Welcome Richard Peil - CCMFC Chairman and investor

FFC Mariner

One of the "better" right backs shouldn't get you capped. I think we have better defenders in CCMA.
He is a wing back. Strong and powerful. At international level you need more.
That's all.
Doesn't mean he's a bad player. Just not an international
Pedj was a far better RB. How many caps did he get? None

Michael

Miller showed today that he isnt a socceroo, not even close - Young Bayliss may be a better option as his career sinks at the Bulls
I’ve been guilty of getting carried away with my opinion of Urena in the past.
but this is genuinely hilarious.
AND the bulls move is yet to be 100% officially announced from the club, him or the bulls.

explain what exactly you think he did wrong in the semi? Or what he does wrong generally?

he’s an absolute beast of a wing back. Almost unstoppable one v one and has learnt how to win fouls easily. Creates chances, keeps the ball. Superb touch. Great in the air. Insanely clean slide tackles this season in particular. Gone up levels this season.
What the f**k isn’t there to like? If he really does go to MacArthur ofcourse it’s going to be a very sour pill to swallow and hard to understand. Yeah Bayliss has potential but I don’t see him getting close to millers attacking level.

FFC Mariner

AND the bulls move is yet to be 100% officially announced from the club, him or the bulls.

explain what exactly you think he did wrong in the semi? Or what he does wrong generally?

he’s an absolute beast of a wing back. Almost unstoppable one v one and has learnt how to win fouls easily. Creates chances, keeps the ball. Superb touch. Great in the air. Insanely clean slide tackles this season in particular. Gone up levels this season.
What the f**k isn’t there to like? If he really does go to MacArthur ofcourse it’s going to be a very sour pill to swallow and hard to understand. Yeah Bayliss has potential but I don’t see him getting close to millers attacking level.
Can't defend. Excites NRL punters who think fast running is all you need.
I didn't say he was bad, just not a socceroo.
Not sure his general attitude and diving would get him far in Asia
There is a career for him in a physical leaguemaybe I'm wrong,who knows. That's called an opinion
Atkinson is streets ahead of him.

Wombat

Possibly your best ever post Mikey and you almost apologised for some of your shit posts about Marcos.

I knew there was a very clued-up man you were hiding on occasion.

All jokes aside...when you are not being a male Pink Lady (point scoring or bridge burning)......you are one of the finest posters on the forum!

Michael

Possibly your best ever post Mikey and you almost apologised for some of your shit posts about Marcos.

I knew there was a very clued-up man you were hiding on occasion.

All jokes aside...when you are not being a male Pink Lady (point scoring or bridge burning)......you are one of the finest posters on the forum!
Thank you sir.
I love football and our club and am actually very analytical about it. Don’t get me wrong.. some things Marco does on the pitch still annoys me. But I do truly see the value he brings the club now. And he did step up at a very crucial time before finals.

booney

That f**ker was a dreadful fullback. But in a team that was mostly retarded.....he looked good going forward.
He embodies EVERYTHING that was bad about us in the dark ages.
He was not a great defender and was often caught out of position but in attack he was usually our only option to penetrate.I think Kennedy,Melling and Murray were the embodiment of the bad things of those awful seasons.Kennedy would not come out for the high ball. Melling was a NPL player though he tried hard but was not A League standard and Murray was the striker who wouldn't shoot( FMD he frustrated me ).

Corsair

He was not a great defender and was often caught out of position but in attack he was usually our only option to penetrate.I think Kennedy,Melling and Murray were the embodiment of the bad things of those awful seasons.Kennedy would not come out for the high ball. Melling was a NPL player though he tried hard but was not A League standard and Murray was the striker who wouldn't shoot( FMD he frustrated me ).
Agree Murray was probably the most frustrating player we've had. So much potential and just didn't capitalize on it. Seemed like a nice guy too which made it even worse.

booney

One of the "better" right backs shouldn't get you capped. I think we have better defenders in CCMA.
He is a wing back. Strong and powerful. At international level you need more.
That's all.
Doesn't mean he's a bad player. Just not an international
Pedj was a far better RB. How many caps did he get? None
No disrespect to Pedj who gave his all for the club but he was made to look great by those beautiful crossfield passes from Patty Z which sent him careering off down the right wing with acres of space in front of him.However often nothing came of his runs as his crossing and passing were only average.

Miller does not have the benefit of these passes so has to do his own work and usually beats the first defender though under pressure. He needs to improve his passing and crossing but this will come.His defending has improved immensely and when the ball is lost he makes great efforts to get back into position.

However at this stage I would put Atkinson in front of him.

Wombat

No disrespect to Pedj who gave his all for the club but he was made to look great by those beautiful crossfield passes from Patty Z which sent him careering off down the right wing with acres of space in front of him.However often nothing came of his runs as his crossing and passing were only average.

Miller does not have the benefit of these passes so has to do his own work and usually beats the first defender though under pressure. He needs to improve his passing and crossing but this will come.His defending has improved immensely and when the ball is lost he makes great efforts to get back into position.

However at this stage I would put Atkinson in front of him.
Pedj was levels above Millar and could actually tackle and hold a defensive line. Not technical but a bloody good defender.............Millar was a clown with a decent engine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami