• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Week Thirteen (since we seemed to have missed a week...)

J

jiggles

12:15pm
Cougars WAA5 v Kincumber @ Mountains

Here's hoping we can get another win (one that counts this time!)

J

jiggles

Lost...I don't even know the end score. (6-1?)

HUGE THANK YOU to Auburn who reffed our game, when we were told at last minute we didn't have a ref...and it was a Kariong home game...at Mountains.

My realisation - I need to get fitter. Hah. And try to avoid killing my thumb again in the future.

marinermick

Good 2-0 win over Gosford who were coming fourth by Ourimbah 5s. This has opened a four-point gap between third and fourth and only one point separates us from first placed Southern who we play in two weeks. Could be a season defining game.

Alas another week off next week and another wasted opportunity to make up a washed out round. Our not counted win against Killarney who were equal second with us last week could possibly cost us the premiership or second place. That and our other washouts being against the lowly teams.

dibo

Played just at left mid for the first time in a number of years. Absolutely murdered five good chances culminating in a cross that was nailed into a beautiful spot at the far post that I blasted off my head over the bar from 5m.

Wombat

O35BS .Rare Kariong win (this season) over Kincumber...2.0.
I was struggling for fitness after so many missed games/training.

revilo85

Don't think this is the right thread but:

Wyoming AA7's 5 vs The Entrance 1 (own goal).

Previously undefeated The Entrance started with 10 men, but had 11 before half time, but we put 5 against them. We were pretty stoked with the win.

I was spat on though by one of The Entrance's players (for which he later apologised) and another of their player's had a go at one of our kids. Classy stuff, but a few of the other teams we play have said similar things about them. Thought that most of their player's were fine though, except a small minority.

Symbahhhhhhh

Seeing as we are putting in milestones, killarney got their first point of the season in the 7's against Kareeeeeem.

haha yew.

Also, I thought the entrance team(cept that kane cnut :p) were pretty good guys, and they are our local rivals !

revilo85

AA7's -As we haven't played Killarney yet, we were expecting SEU to win. How did the game go?

Does anyone know why Budge forfeited to Ourimbah?

hasbeen

revilo85 said:
AA7's -As we haven't played Killarney yet, we were expecting SEU to win. How did the game go?

Does anyone know why Budge forfeited to Ourimbah?

Killarney v SEU in AA7 was 1-1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark