• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

website down for maintenance

Arabmariner

Adz....the left side of the home page is out of alignment with the right side ie the Scumcastle v Mariners and league table part is up the top under the pic of Bluetongue but on the LH side of the page there is a big gap of nothing down to the pic of the Marinators at the scumdome which starts in line with the part which says "stand up for the Mariners".

Is this work in progress or is it my computer?

Jeff (LouMacari)

that's happening cause you have Internet Explorer 6. You should download the latest version of I.E. (or better still, piss it off and get 'Firefox' ;) )

I'm sure Adz will sort it though when he can.

Alicia

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
that's happening cause you have Internet Explorer 6. You should download the latest version of I.E. (or better still, piss it off and get 'Firefox' ;) )

I'm sure Adz will sort it though when he can.

Jeff i've got firefox and it's not displaying properly for me either..  only reason i know it's not displaying properly is because i know what it's supposed to look like.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Interesting, what version ff are you using? (In 'Help / about Mozilla FF) and do you know what screen resolution you have set? (right click on your desktop, choose 'Properties / Settings')

Alicia

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Interesting, what version ff are you using? (In 'Help / about Mozilla FF) and do you know what screen resolution you have set? (right click on your desktop, choose 'Properties / Settings')

Firefox version 3.0.1
Screen resolution 1680 by 1050 pixels

everything lines up okay, but i don't get some of the images, mainly the one under the points table.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
nice job Adzwyk...very bonz indeed....watch out for those red dots though...;)

adz

Staff member
it still looks a little fracked in ie6 but not as bad as before ....

http://update.microsoft.com

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/a426bb85-708c-4b75-87e2-874f9be3b4aa1033.mspx

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
One complaint.

It says Newcastle Jets FC.

Shouldn't that be Scum FC. :headbounce:
Looks much better ;)
Arabmariner said:
Adz....the left side of the home page is out of alignment with the right side ie the Scumcastle v Mariners and league table part is up the top under the pic of Bluetongue but on the LH side of the page there is a big gap of nothing down to the pic of the Marinators at the scumdome which starts in line with the part which says "stand up for the Mariners".

Is this work in progress or is it my computer?
Fixed.........looks really good. :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred