• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

website down for maintenance

adz

Staff member
The site is going down for maintenance in a few minutes.
Chat will still be available but you have to get on quick before the site gets turned off.

Gopher of Pern

I'l getting a whole heap of crap at the bottom of the home page, here is an example

14 queries took 33 ms Nr Query Error Affected Num. rows Took (ms)
1 SELECT `MMessage`.`id_msg`, `MMessage`.`id_topic`, `MMessage`.`id_board`, `MMessage`.`poster_time`, `MMessage`.`id_member`, `MMessage`.`id_msg_modified`, `MMessage`.`subject`, `MMessage`.`poster_name`, `MMessage`.`poster_email`, `MMessage`.`poster_ip`, `MMessage`.`smileys_enabled`, `MMessage`.`modified_time`, `MMessage`.`modified_name`, `MMessage`.`body`, `MMessage`.`icon`, `MMessage`.`approved`, `MTopic`.`id_topic`, `MTopic`.`is_sticky`, `MTopic`.`id_board`, `MTopic`.`id_first_msg`, `MTopic`.`id_last_msg`, `MTopic`.`id_member_started`, `MTopic`.`id_member_updated`, `MTopic`.`id_poll`, `MTopic`.`num_replies`, `MTopic`.`num_views`, `MTopic`.`locked`, `MTopic`.`unapproved_posts`, `MTopic`.`approved`, `MTopic`.`id_previous_board`, `MTopic`.`id_previous_topic`, `MBoard`.`id_board`, `MBoard`.`id_cat`, `MBoard`.`child_level`, `MBoard`.`id_parent`, `MBoard`.`board_order`, `MBoard`.`id_last_msg

And shouldn't the picture on the main page be one of the Marinators at Bluetongue, not at that sh!tty excuse of a stadium up north?

Jeff (LouMacari)

Love the new structure Adz! I'm now going to access the forum through the front page again in future so that I don't miss any of the good bits being advertised!

Great work mate. ;)

Bear

Gopher of Pern said:
And shouldn't the picture on the main page be one of the Marinators at Bluetongue, not at that sh!tty excuse of a stadium up north?

Take it easy, thats me with the "bogan free zone" banner, and the all mighty Serious14 standing up, its a great photo ;)

kevrenor

Noice!

I'm trying to work out which of us old bastards was the model for uncle mariner, or is it Jeff fast forwarded a few years?

Adz, we still on Fahrenheit mate?

Our goal should be to see the plate sailing across the sky and the toilet seat hanging from the northern goal. Get working on that Adz.

Bear

kevrenor said:
I'm trying to work out which of us old bastards was the model for uncle mariner, or is it Jeff fast forwarded a few years?

The fast forward part confuses me ??? :(

Gopher of Pern

Bearinator said:
Gopher of Pern said:

Take it easy, thats me with the "bogan free zone" banner, and the all mighty Serious14 standing up, its a great photo ;)

Great photo of you two maybe, but I object to advertising the scum's stadium on this website :p

The jargon at the bottom has disappeared for me now.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Gopher of Pern said:
Bearinator said:
Gopher of Pern said:
ah, you must have solved the puzzle then mate....well done grasshopper!

Great photo of you two maybe, but I object to advertising the scum's stadium on this website :p

The jargon at the bottom has disappeared for me now.

adz

Staff member
Sorry guys been away from the computer tonight

Gopher of Pern said:
I'l getting a whole heap of crap at the bottom of the home page, here is an example

14 queries took 33 ms Nr Query Error Affected Num. rows Took (ms)
1 SELECT `MMessage`.`id_msg`, `MMessage`.`id_topic`, `MMessage`.`id_board`, `MMessage`.`poster_time`, `MMessage`.`id_member`, `MMessage`.`id_msg_modified`, `MMessage`.`subject`, `MMessage`.`poster_name`, `MMessage`.`poster_email`, `MMessage`.`poster_ip`, `MMessage`.`smileys_enabled`, `MMessage`.`modified_time`, `MMessage`.`modified_name`, `MMessage`.`body`, `MMessage`.`icon`, `MMessage`.`approved`, `MTopic`.`id_topic`, `MTopic`.`is_sticky`, `MTopic`.`id_board`, `MTopic`.`id_first_msg`, `MTopic`.`id_last_msg`, `MTopic`.`id_member_started`, `MTopic`.`id_member_updated`, `MTopic`.`id_poll`, `MTopic`.`num_replies`, `MTopic`.`num_views`, `MTopic`.`locked`, `MTopic`.`unapproved_posts`, `MTopic`.`approved`, `MTopic`.`id_previous_board`, `MTopic`.`id_previous_topic`, `MBoard`.`id_board`, `MBoard`.`id_cat`, `MBoard`.`child_level`, `MBoard`.`id_parent`, `MBoard`.`board_order`, `MBoard`.`id_last_msg

That was my debugging code, I just forgot to flick that off :-[

We're playing in shit towne this week, therefore the picture ;)

Arabmariner said:
One complaint.

It says Newcastle Jets FC.

Shouldn't that be Scum FC. :headbounce:

Fair point, will fix that tomorrow ;D

kevrenor said:
Adz, we still on Fahrenheit mate?

That farken weather thing has been in farenheit for a while, been meaning to fix it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb