• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We want 20,000 Vs Newcastle!!!!

P

Pete

dru said:
DJ said:
yellowcake said:
DJ said:
...surprisingly there's a decent number of members who do not attend every game.

Surprisingly?

I know this has been well covered in the "I hate football" thread but sometimes there are circumtances. This is where the club's non-transferable conditions on memberships this season will hurt more (yeah I know people still do it but remember that it's not what the club wants).

I'll be a culprit missing on Saturday  :'(. Before you flame me, I haven't missed a game on the Coast (including the Lightning and Malaysia trials) since Sept 2005 when I watched Rd 6 V1 at a Pub in Hobart nor an away game in Newcastle or Sydney since Nov 2006. We're gunna be away on holidays but (for the football fans in the family) are racing back on the 19th for the Phoenix game.

I was surprised yes, especially at the Sydney game.....but that's the luxury of a season ticket, you reserve your seat for the season whether you can make it or not.

See I'm waiting to get flamed for missing the nix game next weekend.

Pfft, Part timer/ bandwagonner! ;D

Mind you, if you are contemplating a long trip for a lot of games next year, Dru, think of the Frequent Flyer points. Maybe a free trip to Perth for an away game as a result!

20K would be massive, and I'd be stoked if it happened. A good chance we'd get close if everyone realises this is one big important match for the club, and a win is half way there to the ACL.

Let alone the fact a good win will damage the Jets psychologically just right before the Semis. Would love to see the team switch on the attack like they did in that first 15 minutes or so against Sydney and keep it up. A game like that from the Mariners would scar the Jets no end. :eek:verhead:

C

C U JIMMY

quote DJ  Thompson, Monkey Boy, North and bridge can all play very well.

Are you Harbhajan Singh,  monkey boy lol, carefull the bogans might pack their bags and go home.  Monkey boy,  Hilarious.  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

promdi442

Harbhajan Breeze is refereeing today he monkies around with the results and emotions of Mariners supporters.

Lets hope he does the right ting this time otherwise . . . . .

EastEnder

I got my ticket at about 11.15 this morning, there were about 25 prople in the queue in front of me and the same queuing up when I left the bird said it had been like that since 9a,. For those that follow the PAX, it was 11,656. So looking good.

FFC Mariner

Great crowd and credit to the scum - they travelled in numbers. Looked like it kicked off near the station after the game. Police cars screaming up there and a few coppers running too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred