• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

We need to settle it

Who is the best?

• Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona (nominated by Wilson)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United (nominated by Keensy)

• Kareem, 18B's Ourimbah (nominated by Kareem seconded by everyone else)

• Total voters

fish

poor kareem, hes made 45,987 comments about how flash he plays and hes subjected to constant piss taking(all waranted IMO)

Ronaldo
Messi
Kareem( a close third)

Atomic

I have to abstain from the vote becasue I haven't seen Kareem play. Yes, that's right, I live under a rock... at the back of a cave.... on Mars... BUT... I have heard he's pretty good (no prizes on guessing who told me... lol)

Bex

Mods, perhaps we need a whole new section in the forum entitled Kareem Pisstakes.

Bear

HAHA 8 for Kareem so far, funny shit. Obviously I voted Messi, he goes under the radar, but is already the best, and sooner rather than later the world will realise that

fedelta

Kareem for sure. He is my footballing idol. I have at least 5 posters of him on my walls and last time I went to the Ourimbah 18B's game I managed to get his autograph.
I just scanned the actual poster:
kareem.jpg

graaant

taylor said:
Kareem for sure. He is my footballing idol. I have at least 5 posters of him on my walls and last time I went to the Ourimbah 18B's game I managed to get his autograph.
kareem.jpg

Where'd you get this?
I'd love to adorn my walls with posters of my idol, the greatest modern footballer... ever.

fedelta

graaant said:
taylor said:
kareem.jpg

Where'd you get this?
I'd love to adorn my walls with posters of my idol, the greatest modern footballer... ever.

Yeah I got in the latest issue of FourFourTwo..there is a feature article about the great man himself.

skilbeck

Can we make a submission to FIFA based on these results when it comes time to award the world player of the year?

Tassiemariner

taylor said:
kareem.jpg

You seriously have too much time on your hands.
Very funny stuff though.
I decided to be serious and vote for Ronaldo.

Gopher of Pern

I think i speak from the most experience when i say Kareem is definately the best.

I have had the singular pleasure of playing against him this year. His mere presence on the field makes you act differently. I had the chance to tackle Him, but His 'aura' made me stop. You could definately tell the difference as soon as He came on the field. I think the fact that He is so brilliant even distracts Him, causing Him to miss a penalty shot. If He has one fault, I reckon it's the fact He is sooo good, it distracts even His own team, letting us score 3 goals while He was on the sideline. We didn't realise He was about to come on, so we weren't affected by His aura.But you could see His team did!

Having played against Kareem, I must say, there is no better player in the world. Even God himself would be crushed beneath Kareem's boots!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
taylor said:
kareem.jpg

I'm just ringing the Manchester firm now, they will surely send over a crack hit squad of hoolies to remove that glorious shirt from gods....shit...sorry Kareems torso by any means necessary

Auburn Mariner

Someone PLEASE get that gorgeous shirt off FIGJAM's back!!!

If Kareem is as stupid as he is arrogant, then he must be fully thick!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred