• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

VOTE FOR EGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD BULLZ

CLEARLY I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET IF I'M TO WIN SO PLEASE VISIT:
http://www.hotremovalists.com.au/signup.aspx

just sign up and start voting!!!!!!!!!!!! (FOR ME!!!.......PLZ)

Top 12 will have their photos professionally taken for our calendar,
Top 3 will win gym memberships (not that theyll need it),
Click Happy award given to the guy with the most votes each month,
Random prize draw each month for participating.
The Click Happy and random prize draw winners will receive vouchers to their favourite store: JB Hi-Fi, SuperCheap Auto or Bunnings Warehouse.

You Can Win Prizes Too!
Yes weve even thought of you, the voters! You too will go in the running to win the Click Happy and random prize draws each month.

Win a voucher for Westfield Shopping Centre each month by:

Being a click happy person with the most votes per month (you can vote once per person every day, so youll have to come back the next day, show your friends and vote again)
Participating! All you need to do is Sign Up up and vote at least once per month!

marinermick

BAD BULLZ said:
I'm now ranked 3rd dont forget to keep voting you can vote once per person per day

don't forget to vote "no thanks" for thre other top ten to help eggy even more

BAD BULLZ

new state new start new name lol + work technicallitys

I AM TOP OF THE COMP I AM TOP OF THE COMP ETC

TO KEEP ME THERE RE VOTE EVERY 24HRS AND VOTE AGAINT THE OPPOSITION

:eek:verhead:

ToonAUFC

Giving some love from SA... Lol First....

Eggy FTW.

Drinking with the enemy is actually not bad... although I don't get you NSW people, Eggy's here drinking barefoot radler..... Worst... beer ever.

dibo

ToonAUFC said:

Eggy FTW.

Drinking with the enemy is actually not bad... although I don't get you NSW people, Eggy's here drinking barefoot radler..... Worst... beer ever.

eggy's drinking shandies? farken LOL!

BAD BULLZ

dibo said:
ToonAUFC said:

Eggy FTW.

eggy's drinking shandies? farken LOL!

That would be Eggy with a capital E for you Dibo.  :p

serious14

Misc-OhSnap.jpg

BAD BULLZ

Slipped to 2nd need everyone too continue voting every 24hrs dont forget to vote against the other guys aswell cheers.

DONT FORGET IF YOU VOTE THE MOST YOU CAN WIN JB, BUNNINGS, OR SUPACHEAP, VOUCHERS   :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BAD BULLZ

Its must be pretty close at the moment between 1st n 2nd everytime i check it seems to have switched.

Dont forget to vote as often as possibull and vote down the other guys in the comp.

:pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred