• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Viduka to Mariners?

clarence

Oh really???????

Believe when I hear the denial from Lyall!! (lol)

Sorry Marinermick, it does seem so fanciful that's all. I am not having a go at you for bringing the info to this forum (which I'm sure we all appreciate), it's just that the info seems a bit far fetched.

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspJK3CFDVU[/flash]

clarence

marinermick said:
does seem fanciful but it is ESPN reporting it

Yeah as I amended above, not having a go at your integrity at all, but it is far fetched that we could snag him. Do appreciate you bringing the info to us and taking the time to put it here.

Mind you, we did bring Aloisi to Australia first, to the eternal gratitude of The Cove, lol...

clarence

dru said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why so worried Dru, he may very well play excellently here. A little less number of games, a warmer environment to help those older muscles. An adoring crowd. Plus, he'd be in Pim's face everytime he did something good instead of hoping that the footage got to Pim if he play in lower grade UK or another Euro comp.

Play well this upcoming A-League season, get the message to Pim he's ready for selection, go to the WC in 2010, come back as marquee for the second Melbourne syndicate and then hopefully do an Aloisi and barely score another goal!

Arabmariner

dru said:
I think it's all a load of cobblers.

However if it was true I'd have the fat lazy prick here in a minute.

Regardless of what I think of him at international level he'd carve this league up no problem.

dru

clarence said:
dru said:

Why so worried Dru, he may very well play excellently here. A little less number of games, a warmer environment to help those older muscles. An adoring crowd. Plus, he'd be in Pim's face everytime he did something good instead of hoping that the footage got to Pim if he play in lower grade UK or another Euro comp.

Play well this upcoming A-League season, get the message to Pim he's ready for selection, go to the WC in 2010, come back as marquee for the second Melbourne syndicate and then hopefully do an Aloi$i and barely score another goal!

Boro fan, watched him do sweet FA for most of his time there before firing in the last bit of his contract and buggering off to the Geordies. No matter where he goes you will want to offer him a 3 month contract for him to fire.

Arabmariner said:
dru said:
I think it's all a load of cobblers.

However if it was true I'd have the fat lazy prick here in a minute.

Regardless of what I think of him at international level he'd carve this league up no problem.
He would carve it up if he turns up and gives a toss, which a lot of the time I don't think he does.

more than likely bollocks but still

Honkee

Dukes will be great working off Dwight Yorke,Stirj and Carney. Cant wait!

Oh and when will David Villa`s signing to the mariners be announced?

clarence

Honkee said:
Dukes will be great working off Dwight Yorke,Stirj and Carney. Cant wait!

Oh and when will David Villa`s signing to the mariners be announced?

I thought we were still going off that young lad from Arsenal who's quite a prospect for the future - Cec someone??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred