• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Victory v Mariners

Pirate Pete

Alen Stajcic has named his final matchday squad of the 2019/20 Hyundai A-League season and it includes a fresh face as the Mariners prepare to take on Melbourne Victory.
A regular member normally of Nick Montgomery’s NPL squad and training with the first team through the season restart, Louis Khoury has been added to the 20-man group for Monday’s clash with the Victory.
Stajcic said on Sunday that the youngster had trained well with the group since the return to training and had earned a place in the extended squad.
“Louis Khoury has been training with us for a long time now, and he’s done really well just like a lot of the young boys who have come up, so there’s a possibility that he’ll get a chance to be in the squad tomorrow,” Stajcic said.
“But like the other young boys who have been given their chance that have come up from the youth squad and relished the opportunity, for the most part all of them have grabbed it with two hands which has been really pleasing to see.”

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 7.Milan ÐURIĆ, 8. Mikey MCGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Daniel DESILVA, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Dylan FOX, 17.Sam SILVERA, 18.Gianni STENSNESS, 19.Matt SIMON, 22.Jacob MELLING, 26.Joshua NISBET, 27.Lewis MILLER, 29.Jair BRITTO, 30.Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ, 33. Louis KHOURY, 44.Alou KUOL
**2-4 to be omitted**
INS: 8. Mikey MCGLINCHEY (Promoted), 33. Louis KHOURY (Promoted)
OUTS: Nil
Unavailable: 9. Jordan MURRAY (Shoulder)

Melbourne Victory squad: 1.Matt ACTON (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 4.James DONACHIE, 6.Leigh BROXHAM (c), 7.Kenny ATHIU, 9.Andrew NABBOUT, 13.Birkan KIRDAR, 15.Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, 16.Josh HOPE, 17.Elvis KAMSOBA, 18.Migjen BASHA, 21.Adama TRAORE, 23.Marco ROJAS, 24.Anthony LESIOTIS, 25.Brandon LAUTON, 26.Jay BARNETT, 30.Matthew SUTTON (gk), 31.Aaron ANDERSON, 32.So NISHIKAWA, 43.Luis LAWRIE-LATTANZIO
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 7.Kenny ATHIU (promoted), 18.Migjen BASHA (promoted)
Out: Nil
Unavailable: 5.Tim HOOGLAND (released), 8.Jakob POULSEN (released), 10.Robbie KRUSE (knee - season), 11.Ola TOIVONEN (released), 20.Lawrence Thomas (released)

Match Details |
Monday, 3 August 2020
Melbourne Victory v Central Coast Mariners
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
Kick-Off: 7:30pm (Local) (7:30pm (AEST))
Referee: Tim Danaskos
Assistant Referee 1: Scott Edeling
Assistant Referee 2: Matthew McOrist
Fourth Official: Alex King

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 507 from 7:30pm (AEST) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (1116 SEN & SENTrack 801am) and Coast FM.

jacobsfl

What position does he play?
Various sources say he can play across the midfield but supposedly playing as a #10 is his favoured role. Made a couple of appearances in the Premier League U18s with Blackburn Rovers, former Manchester City academy graduate. Can't find any game film on him so will be interesting to see if he gets a run for sure.

turbo

Big ask for a young kid who has never played a senior game
Exactly. If they can give him 15 minutes it’s be a good start. Putting a big weight on the shoulders of our upcoming players won’t help them. And if he is handy as a 10 there will be plenty of minutes available off the bench in future campaigns, that role is always needed.

Ironbark

Yeah obviously a kid barely breaking into the extended squad for the first time isn't our saviour. But the potential for having a developing 10 who could improve over years is better than not having one.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

After tonight we can look forward to our usual FFA cup defeat by an NPL side and the merrygo round of shit will continue
yep.

And, I'm sorry for being negative, but I honestly can't see how next season will be any different.

And if we can't sign some GOOD players.

Not 'good NPL players'.

Good A-LEAGUE players.

If we can't sign a few of those next season, then the following season (with the new coach we'll undoubtedly have) won't have improved either, but at this stage I'd still be surprised if our license hasn't been stripped by then.

turbo

After tonight we can look forward to our usual FFA cup defeat by an NPL side and the merrygo round of shit will continue
In unprecedented times we can find solace in the little things like this.

Im just hoping for a decent shirt design and us not disgracing it. I’d like to update my current one but can’t convince myself to buy a spoon year shirt even on discount.

Ironbark

In unprecedented times we can find solace in the little things like this.

Im just hoping for a decent shirt design and us not disgracing it. I’d like to update my current one but can’t convince myself to buy a spoon year shirt even on discount.
Haha, not too many shirts for the last half decade hey

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Simon better go out in an absolute blaze of f**king glory tonight. At this point, I don't even think I have a preference between a goal and a red card. I'd be happy with anything that makes me feel something.

DDS and Weemac were the players that didn’t make the bench,
I'm okay with that.
Watching CCM TV right now. I love what the club has done here. I think it's a platform that could really grow, so much potential for what they can do with it in the future, especially if we start playing like a club that's actually seen a soccer pitch before and start getting the numbers back. Involved in prematch events, that sort of thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami