• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Victory v Mariners

greenlig

Wow. Yeah ok DRD is pretty good at finishing. What a way to end the season, rollercoaster of a game!

turbo

Hey, the kid can finish. What do you know.

Jeez I hope we hang on to Milan. What a ball.

It was a fantastic ball. Watching Milan tonight though I’m really torn on keeping him or not. We all know the qualities that make me want to keep him but at the same time he doesn’t seem to cover as much ground or get involved as much as you’d necessarily want off the ball. Moving towards a winter season the pace won’t be slowing down.

If we were to re-sign him it would need to be factored in to our formation and game plan. Im not convinced he’s 100% fit.

Ancient Mariner

He said he was happy with the way Silverra was coming on. I tend to disagree. He was happy with the development of all the young players and sees them as the future. I got the impression that Simon will still have a role playing as will Jair. Maybe I am mistaken about Jair, but he wants a target man up front for whichever youngster is alongside to run off.

turbo

He said he was happy with the way Silverra was coming on. I tend to disagree. He was happy with the development of all the young players and sees them as the future. I got the impression that Simon will still have a role playing as will Jair. Maybe I am mistaken about Jair, but he wants a target man up front for whichever youngster is alongside to run off.
Surely we don’t keep Jair unless we lowballed the hell out of him gumtree style and he said yes. You don’t use Visa spots and money on a dude getting minimal minutes off the bench.

I actually thought Silvera was the main one agitating for something to happen up front for the vast majority of the time he was on. Worked his ass off and made a few breaks where there was literally no one to pass or cross to. Perhaps a bit unfair to be hooked before Simon or Oar.

Clisby delivered some cracking crosses too but we often had no one under them - the attackers fault not his.

turbo

RD's finishes were absolute quality, there arent too many strikers in this league who would have buried either. We are screaming for a real 10. That isnt DDS or Silvera.
I thought he was going to get himself tackled on the second but released it just in time. Not sure that I’d be comfortable with him being our starting 10 though, big job for a relatively unproven player. Would be better to see him consistently racking up 20 mins per game for a bit first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami