• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

United close in on Clark

skilbeck

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/73403,united-close-in-on-clark.aspx

United close in on Clark [RUMOUR]

A reliable inside source from the Central Coast Mariners has told me that in a unpredicted move Andrew Clark will join Adelaide United for a one year deal. It is unknown if the contract has a 2nd year option, but it is worth slightly less than the mariners were paying him.

This article has been provided by:
Mark Bailey of Emerald, Qld

FourFourTwo Belief Factor: 7/10 - This was rumoured a few weeks ago and Clark admitted he was still trying to agree a new deal with the Mariners.

This is strange. I dont see why Clark would leave his hometown for less money
odd indeed. Dru dont you work in Emerald? Do you know this person?

skilbeck

Thats what I thought. I dont think Clark will move though its strange its taken this long to finalise a contract with him

Jesus

Jesus
Moving for less money would be absurd surely?

More money, then an option, if a long term coaching gig was included i guess

skilbeck

well if it is the coaching gig he wants then i guess anywhere other than the mariners could be an option as Lawrie has the most job security of any coach in the country

skilbeck

Jesus said:
Ah, misread, less than he was on this year, but probably more than we offered.

but still i reckon it would need to be heaps heaps more than what we offered for him to consider it

Jesus

Jesus
indeed. I dont see him wanting to move that badly. I dont think he would unless we did not offer him a playing role. But he signed up originally when he wasnt even going to be playing, so who knows.

dru

skilbeck said:
This is strange. I dont see why Clark would leave his hometown for less money
odd indeed. Dru dont you work in Emerald? Do you know this person?

Close I work out of Dysart. Needless to say I don't know this person.

skilbeck

Jaza_SFC said:
Given how he had an agreement to sign with the Galaxy... How far fetched is it?

He was only rumored to the Galaxy, I dont think he had any agreement with them

Omni

Jesus said:
Moving for less money would be absurd surely?

More money, then an option, if a long term coaching gig was included i guess

*cough* Tom Pondeljak - but I guess Melbourne IS his hometown.

Interesting he says that it's an unpredicted move and then the 442 comment goes on to say that it was predicted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred