• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Turkish Football

RADINHO

In my opinion Turkish football has to be the fastest growing in football  form many reasons...

Domestic:

Fenerbahce reaching champions league quarter final

Fenerbahce signing Roberto Carlos last season

Fenerbahce signing la liga top scorer and spanish international David Guiza

Fenerbahce signing manager Luis Aragones coach of Manager of winning Euro team

Galatasray signing Kewell

Galatasray linked with baptista (somewhere in this forum)

National Team:

3rd place in 2002 world cup

semi finalist in Euro 2008

Impressive to me and i'm sure theres a lot more to add and could become a european powerhouse...Your opinions?

tuftman

Yeah I agree. Fenerbahce played stunning Football to get to the 1/4's of the CL, some of the goals they scored where simply amazing. And they are signing class players and coaches so this can only be good for Turkish Football. I believe that they will be the team that other teams fear to play because they can beat most teams on their day, especially in a big occasion, I.E World Cup

RADINHO

TUFTY-mitchell said:
Yeah I agree. Fenerbahce played stunning Football to get to the 1/4's of the CL, some of the goals they scored where simply amazing. And they are signing class players and coaches so this can only be good for Turkish Football. I believe that they will be the team that other teams fear to play because they can beat most teams on their day, especially in a big occasion, I.E World Cup

Could of been finalists if they didn't have a squad of 14 going into the match out of a possible 23

Paolo

i agree signing an injury prone player like kewell and signing Roberto Carlos at the backend of his career looking for a retirement fund makes it awesome

Aden

yeh but big names like that can only make the game bigger and more recognized  just because of the high profilers there

tuftman

Dont forget they have a guy who is only 31 and has something like 70 Brazil Caps- Alex. Roberto Carlos is still playing well and Harry is still a good player, just needs to play 5 consecutive games

serious14

TUFTY-mitchell said:
He didnt play against China so it was only 4

Fail pal, he did.  I froze my arse off and suffered through that turgid excuse for a game in the flesh - he was there.  Captain as well.  ;)

serious14

TUFTY-mitchell said:
my bad im thinkin the away one in China. OOPS

Massive oops.

Back on topic - y'all need to check out *cough*www.myp2p.eu*cough*, download the software from there (Sopcast is the best bet), then check out that site's forums....... they have a remarkable amount of games from _everywhere_ - and barring Fox Sports/Setanta/ESPN picking up the Turkish League, this place is the best bet once the season starts. 

8)

tuftman

And Turkish Football strengthens again

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=787966

Arabmariner

There's nothing like a good derby match lol!

I see a certain H.Kewell stayed well clear of the handbags!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlPY_heKJo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred