• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trying to stay positive...

BiggusMickus

It seemed to me that the Squadron were better coordinated with their chants as they stick to pretty much two: New-cas-tle & Jets
Maybe we need to limit the number of songs/chants we use so that we can get better crowd participation. I am one of the Mariners fans who does choose to sit at halfway for the view during the regular season and I love to join in the chants but can't always work out which one is going. 

Mattsy

BM, we've done that. I mean we've got a huge variety of chants we can use and we try to bring them out, but you get alot less participation. if you stick to the basics, and you have (I remember being at Bluetongue, "Mariners clapx3" worked very well

kepo

BiggusMickus said:
It seemed to me that the Squadron were better coordinated with their chants as they stick to pretty much two: New-cas-tle & Jets
Maybe we need to limit the number of songs/chants we use so that we can get better crowd participation. I am one of the Mariners fans who does choose to sit at halfway for the view during the regular season and I love to join in the chants but can't always work out which one is going. 
There is no need to limit the chants. Finals seat arrangements are basically out the window when it comes to singers. As everyone is all over the place.
Best thing to probaly do. Make a list of songs to hand out to ppl in bay 16.
the more u use the songs, the more ppl know it.

SNOWMARINER

An anthem is what we need the most. I doubt whether there is a football fan in the world that does'nt wish they were a Liverpool supporter when they sing 'never walk alone' at their games.

Would it be possible to besides this have, perhaps with help from the club, a list of some of the chants printed and handed out to mariners fans at home games for a season?

LFCMariners

I came up with a scorcher today, based on the old 'Dad's Army' theme song. If anyone wants to know about it send me a PM, because I don't want the Scumdron to steal and it bastardize it, or the SFC to take it and then claim they invented it, along with the wheel and football itself.

BiggusMickus

james_sfc said:
BiggusMickus said:
There is no need to limit the chants. Finals seat arrangements are basically out the window when it comes to singers. As everyone is all over the place.
Best thing to probaly do. Make a list of songs to hand out to ppl in bay 16.
the more u use the songs, the more ppl know it.

What I'm saying is that I would like to see the chants extend beyond Bay 16 & into the stands. By sticking to a few core chants like the Jets fans did yesterday we could get more people shouting out in support. We were given printouts of all the chants on the bus to the SFS but too many to remember. Kepp it simple - get more people involved.

Timmyv

Mattsy said:
BM, we've done that. I mean we've got a huge variety of chants we can use and we try to bring them out, but you get alot less participation. if you stick to the basics, and you have (I remember being at Bluetongue, "Mariners clapx3" worked very well

dude who is this? please dont go claming shit you hav nothing to do with.

serious14

Tifo = Tifosi, Italian for "supporter".  Adapted as a name for a choreographed display by supporters in the stands, 95% of the time at a football match.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred