• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trott is no longer a Mariner

FFC Mariner

Tend to agree with Serious here.

Danny is probably worth a stint o/s as he waits for Covic etc to step aside and leave him a clear run to the Australian keepers slot.

Maybe JVS feels he can get it by playing here??

Who knows

bulldogmariner

Trott went because he could not guarantee his fitness for the early part of the season and Lawrie couldnt take the risk!!!!
JVS is in the country and hopefully should sign for the club shortly.
Local Boy comes home!!!
Expect Danny to go to Sheffield and the Mariners to bring in a keeper from NSW Premier League like Justin Pashfield.
Be an interesting game tomorrow if redders gets sent off who will be his back up?

Andy

bulldogmariner said:
Trott went because he could not guarantee his fitness for the early part of the season and Lawrie couldnt take the risk!!!!
JVS is in the country and hopefully should sign for the club shortly.
Local Boy comes home!!!
Expect Danny to go to Sheffield and the Mariners to bring in a keeper from NSW Premier League like Justin Pashfield.
Be an interesting game tomorrow if redders gets sent off who will be his back up?

It's a friendly. He wouldn't be suspended unles he hit the res or did something equally as stupid.

jaypee

skilbeck said:
I just hate the fact that the mariners had no choice but to screw over a player that is a bright young up and comer in such circumstances. He isnt great yet but He may eventually be at A league standards and Keepers peak at 30 so we may not have seen the last of him in the A League IMO

Problem is he is older than Danny - so lets compare the two --- Danny wins hands down and Reds will be better than Trotty (especially if we have to wait till Trotty is 30)

Arabmariner

There's been a lot of stuff written on here by myself and others doubting Trotts ability.I think it's pretty obvious the coaching staff had the same doubts.Nice guy,losing his job etc unfortunately in professional sport it counts for nothing.I hope the guy gets a break somewhere else and proves me wrong.I can't see it though.NSW premier league at best I think.

CCM-JAM80

All the best in furthering your career Trotty!

There were some really promising moments, probably the QLD Roar game where we escaped with a 1-0 win at Suncorp Stadium. Trott kept some really good chances out that night.

It's a shame to see him go, though football is a business too. I hope Trotty can find a home playing abroad and get a starting spot in the future.

CFC105

CCM-JAM80 said:
All the best in furthering your career Trotty!

There were some really promising moments, probably the QLD Roar game where we escaped with a 1-0 win at Suncorp Stadium. Trott kept some really good chances out that night.

It's a shame to see him go, though football is a business too. I hope Trotty can find a home playing abroad and get a starting spot in the future.
My sentiments too, My wee fella loved Matty made his day when he met him at Pluim . All the best Trotty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred