• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tokyo 2020

marinermick

What an appalling decision to disallow that goal.

Also, our keeper is genuinely shithouse. Letting that goal go in is just rubbish.

We've played poorly. Attack isn't linking, and our midfield are playing too far off the attack.

Have you watched any of the games up to this? Did you watch any of the W-League where she was goalkeeper of the season ? She is the reason we have progressed so far in this tournament.

Yes, her footwork may have poor on that one occasion but she is far from “genuinely shithouse”.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Have you watched any of the games up to this? Did you watch any of the W-League where she was goalkeeper of the season ? She is the reason we have progressed so far in this tournament.

Yes, her footwork may have poor on that one occasion but she is far from “genuinely shithouse”.
She's been hopeless all Olympics. I watched all the games except the GBR one and she hasn't been good.

Forum Phoenix

I agree. Lucky goal. Definitely a game where the result could have gone the other way, though Rolfo was outstanding, But we did not get the luck of the green, and last 30 Sam was cooked. Raso makes a lot of poor decisions for mine. Fowler is awesome wish we had her on earlier.

Thought Catley and Yallop had excellent games, was sad to to see Yallop subbed.

Talk of how we’re the fittest side. I’d say we looked fitter than some Swedes but not as fit as others.

Last edited:

pjennings

The goal was part unlucky but part poor decision-making. with such a deflection the decision should have been to come and collect it on the full and take the spin out of play. It only bounced on the 6 yard box.

marinermick

So, why was the goal disallowed ?…cause I saw nothing wrong

Two Aussie players were in an offside position blocking their players as they came though. They were warned but it was pretty innocuous and the foul was debatable.

I suppose if you play these tactics you run the risk of the referee blowing the whistle, especially after you are warned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami