• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Tinkler Commits to Jets to 2020

midfielder

This should not go to SCUM in Turmoil thread... it is good and stable news for a change coming out of Newcastle.

Although this is a good news story about the Jets .... it is also a good news story for the A-League and right now we could do with one..

Tinkler has committed to the Jets until 2020..... given his wealth this will provide security in one of Australia's traditional heart land areas ...this can only be good for the league...

For this I wish Mr Tinkler well and may they always loose to the Mariners...

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/a-league/news/1024971/Tinkler-commits-to-Jets

Nathan Tinkler has advised Football Federation Australia that he will take up the option to extend his ownership of the Newcastle Jets licence in the A-League to 2020.

The announcement was made through a joint statement from FFA and the Jets.

“When I took up the interim licence two weeks ago I said that we wanted to gauge the support for the club from the local community and local business sector,” Tinkler said.

“I am pleased to say that the response so far from all facets of the Hunter community has been overwhelming and that has given me the confidence to commit to Newcastle Jets for the long term.

“Our aim is to build Newcastle Jets into a great asset for the Hunter community and Jets members and as a nursery for football talent in the region.

“This announcement is another step along that road.”

FFA chief executive Ben Buckley said Tinkler’s commitment is a great endorsement for the A-league and the depth of support for football in the Newcastle area.

”This is a fantastic result for the Hyundai A-League, the club and the people of the Newcastle area and shows that football has a huge future in the region,” Buckley said.

"I urge all of the Hunter community to continue to get behind the Jets and help Nathan and his team build something special.”

Jets executive chairman Ken Edwards said the club was now in a position to make positive long-term strategic moves around club operations and the player roster.

“This commitment will enable us to get on with the serious business of building the strength of the club on a whole range of levels,” Edwards said.

“We are now working on securing the coaching staff, the playing roster and seeking further community and business support for the long term.”

Newcastle won’t be in action this weekend because it has the bye.

elevated position

Gold Coast have Palmer now Newcastle have Tinkler how about we get the Korean Coal conglomerate that wants to dig up the central coast

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred