• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Tifo plans for New Years

radar

adz said:
aussiecross said:
there is no way even chuck norris could wave my flag for 90 mins, haha...it was after a goal....just iritates me that im trying and alot of ppl arent and yet they are usually the ones being critical....i might try right on the fence line and who knows may get those first 5 rows to actually do something.... i too will be there early to help set up and by that i dont mean drinking till 5 mins before kick off haha

Fair enough then; we just have to weed out the serious complaints from the obvious piss-takes like this. These people will make out like they are sitting in bay 16 all keen to see the game, when we know it is the worst possible bay to sit in and actually see anything. Half the time they will be talking to each other and the rest of the time being wankers telling people in front to sit down or put flags down. Ignore them! Keep doing what you're doing ;D

-Make sure you and a mate are waving those flags well before kick-off. Another Bay Marinator needs to loudly announce to all and sundry that these flags will be waving all day long, so if you don't like where you've sat (unreserved, right..?) then please move. Don't single anyone out, but generally address the crowd, Auburnstyle.

tyson

why dont we get there early and take up 2 bays? ive started spreading to bay 15 but when i start a chant, hoping to get people in bay 15 and bay 16, people on the end of 16 just stare at me as if im an idiot. spreading is the key. if all us more keen people can fill the back half of 2 bays rather thn squash into one, let all the kiddies take up the front section and it will look like we have heaps more people.

krusty

great idea i sit in the back of 17 and try and get the chants going but nothing.I'm not a marinator yet but i love my football. GO YOU YELLOW!!!

tyson

correction. u are a marinator. u support the mariners and if u sing and try to encourage others to... i guess that makes you even more of a marinator.

FFC Mariner

Looked fantastic, great start to the evening. Fireworks were brilliant.

Shame about the utter shite in between

kevrenor

Looked good ....

tifo.jpg

Right mouse click ... view image

Gen (MarinerMum)

Tiffo great but I thought I was in a creche.  Up the front again, I don't know why I do it as people sit down.  Up the back & to the side I found a space for Sophia & MM but all these people did was stand up and not sing.  Left & went back to bay6 to cause trouble.  You have to stand at front, other supporter groups do & this will get rid of the creche crew.  Even those in mid to late twentys just sit drink beer & do nothing but put shit on people cheering for their team.

Seeeeeeeaaaaaaa of yellow looks beautiful

adz

Staff member
forzamariners said:
doesnt look too bad at all though imo the standards should be more spread

would be nice but the bay is packed 1hr before kickoff so you don't really get to choose where you stand.

adz

Staff member
shout-out to the dickhead who kept his flag up during play, especially when we were attacking goal at our end, so we couldn't see a thing :thumbup:

B

bakery5

My shout-out goes to the dude that wanted to sit down during the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred