• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Tifo plans for New Years

fish

OK , theres been complaints aplenty on how quiet the Bay has been, how disappointing it has been.

ENOUGH

If you have a flag, banner or player standard bring it.
If you want to HELP with the TIFO put your hand up or leave it out.
If you have passed puberty bring your voice(Aussiecross well let you in!!)
There comes a time when we all who stand in the Bay have to take responsibilty and not have the old " I dont sit there but this is what you should do" as our only avenue of constructive criticism that weve all taken offence to and not really reacted.

If you  have an idea on something we could try that YOU would like to have a go at getting underway please let us know.
Lets be proactive rather than reactive.

Weve got 3 massive flags who wants to put their hand up to wave 'em .

Lets pull together and have a red hot go at making a statement that the quiet Bay has GOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
and it back to the good old days

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Part_Timer

i bring my flag every game and all i hear is down infront....why should i haul it all the way from morisset when ppl who are SITTING in the bay tell me to put it down ?? i agree that we havnt been the most vocal this year and should be making up for this with alot more visual stuff..

fish

sorry Aussie forgot you were from Morisset,leave your flag its probably keeping a family of 5 warm for the night ;D

If people complain move up the back or even right down the front against the fence:-\

Brennan, well have more than enough streamers this week mate, keen to help handing them out??

adz

Staff member
Good post Fish and I suggest all the VOCAL supporters get there early and stay as a tight group (and I mean stand together, not sit on each others f**king lap), instead of spread all over the place. This will minimise the number of different chants going up at once and guarantee that as soon as someone in the group starts up a chant the whole group goes up, as everyone can hear wtf is going on.

aussiecross said:
i bring my flag every game and all i hear is down infront....why should i haul it all the way from morisset when ppl who are SITTING in the bay tell me to put it down ?? i agree that we havnt been the most vocal this year and should be making up for this with alot more visual stuff..

Fair point and in this situation you turn around and tell them to f**k off ;)

Seriously though... a bit of common sense, don't wave the thing all game when there is action on the field - wait for breaks in play, half time etc, should be fine!

Part_Timer

there is no way even chuck norris could wave my flag for 90 mins, haha...it was after a goal....just iritates me that im trying and alot of ppl arent and yet they are usually the ones being critical....i might try right on the fence line and who knows may get those first 5 rows to actually do something.... i too will be there early to help set up and by that i dont mean drinking till 5 mins before kick off haha

adz

Staff member
aussiecross said:
there is no way even chuck norris could wave my flag for 90 mins, haha...it was after a goal....just iritates me that im trying and alot of ppl arent and yet they are usually the ones being critical....i might try right on the fence line and who knows may get those first 5 rows to actually do something.... i too will be there early to help set up and by that i dont mean drinking till 5 mins before kick off haha

Fair enough then; we just have to weed out the serious complaints from the obvious piss-takes like this. These people will make out like they are sitting in bay 16 all keen to see the game, when we know it is the worst possible bay to sit in and actually see anything. Half the time they will be talking to each other and the rest of the time being wankers telling people in front to sit down or put flags down. Ignore them! Keep doing what you're doing ;D

MrCelery

adz said:
Ignore them! Keep doing what you're doing ;D

I agree. As long as the timing is right, tell them to sod off. Anyone sitting should especially be scorned.

PS. I've got two beaut poles looking for a banner. My Sonic banner is retired injured for the rest of the season. ;o(

mariners4ever

i will be there early fish, parents want a good spot for their car in the leagues club carpark, so yeh i will defiantely be there early

dru

Send one of the flags my way Fish and I'll wave it.

On that do we want flags down the front, in the mix or just up the back?

dru

brennan said:
What about confetti or something?

Probably not as it would be too hard to clean up (confetti), the streamers can be cleaned up relative easily.

I believe the mob up the road started having trouble with the drains getting clogged from the runts throwing it last season. Since our drainage is less than perfect already lets not screw it up any further.  ;)

Getting Yellow confetti may be a problem as well.

Keep the comments coming though!  ;D

Bear

aussiecross said:
i bring my flag every game and all i hear is down infront....why should i haul it all the way from morisset when ppl who are SITTING in the bay tell me to put it down ?? i

Easy. Get that sexy little smile of yours up the back ;) wave that flag whenever you want, have a song, have a laugh, and get squashed against complete strangers tits when we score a goal

Part_Timer

Jose Bearinator said:
aussiecross said:
i bring my flag every game and all i hear is down infront....why should i haul it all the way from morisset when ppl who are SITTING in the bay tell me to put it down ?? i

Easy. Get that sexy little smile of yours up the back ;) wave that flag whenever you want, have a song, have a laugh, and get squashed against complete strangers tits when we score a goal

your tits i hope

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred