• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

TICKETS WCQ: Socceroos v Qatar in Melbourne on Feb 6

Indicate your intention to buy tickets in a STANDING/SINGING section

• Yes please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

• No, Melbourne is too far

• No, Club over Country for me

• Total voters

dibo

It is most likely that the first of the Socceroos World Cup Qualifiers will be against Qatar in Melbourne on WEDNESDAY, February 6.

If you want to STAND & SING in a United Australian Home End - which includes the "Aussie Home End", GGArmy, Fanatics, anyone & everyone - then we need an indication of how many people from Sydney will travel to Melbourne for this game.

This is only for an indication of numbers. Depending on how FFA decide to do ticketing, we may put out a call for proper orders at a later date.

If you have extras (only those who won't already vote on here) please indicate how many extra tickets (not including you own) you'd need in this thread. And please restrict these to STANDING/SINGING people. There will be plenty of room elsewhere for people who don't want to create atmosphere.

serious14

Ben - you know how much I wanted to, but I literally do not have any money to do so, so unfortunately I have to be counted out......

CCM-JAM80

I wouldn't be able to make due to work ... with that said - would we as The Marinator's be doing something at the CCLC?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred