• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Three years ago today....

serious14

....those cheating Latin f*cks dived their way to a World Cup.  Devastation and emptiness only matched by Iran in '97.

C*nts.  :fireup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQf4zYJ2fY&feature=related

serious14

Paolo said:
Blame ourselves before blaming grosso. Stupid tackle by neill

No, no, I think I'll blame Grosso.  Neill went for the ball, Grosso cheated.

Simple.

(this still hurts too much to talk about rationally)

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
serious14 said:
....those cheating Latin f*cks dived their way to a World Cup.  Devastation and emptiness only matched by Iran in '97.

C*nts.  :fireup:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the pain still hasn't passed. :mad:

marinermick

bv
serious14 said:
Paolo said:
Blame ourselves before blaming grosso. Stupid tackle by neill

No, no, I think I'll blame Grosso.  Neill went for the ball, Grosso cheated.

Simple.

(this still hurts too much to talk about rationally)

agree with paolo on this one

australia were naive and were punished as a result

bresciano should have fouled grosso on the sideline before he got to the box and neill should not have lunged to give away the foul

unfortunatly, watching a few epl games, this is not a good habit from neill

midfielder

Grasso should be brought to Australia .. tied to a train at Gosford dragged to the Harbour Bridge (OK OK train will by pass central and go over the bridge it is a special occasion) .. The train to stop on the Harbour Bridge and Grasso to be thrown off the Bridge ... sounds fair to me... 

marinermick

serious14 said:
Pretty sure you weren't saying that at the time.  ;)

when emotion was the over-riding factor back then

just looked at that video now and have no doubt it was a foul

Sym

If you are going to start blaming, you can blame Emerton(which we would never do because he is a champ)for being red carded v Croatia and missing the Italy game where he would of been on the right and handled the situation, which means you will have to blame the ref v Croatia, and the blame can be passed around like a smelly child or the attractive cousin at a newcastle family reunion.

Gav...

In my view from just watching that.

Neill was going in for a challenge looses his footing and slip over in front of Grosso. Grosso thinks about it smartly. Pushes the ball wide of neill and falls over neill who was on the ground.

Personally no penalty

FFC Mariner

Lucas lunges in on an Italian footballer in the box in the dying minutes of a crucial wc game.

WTF did he think was gonna happpen?

Kareem

Sym said:
If you are going to start blaming, you can blame Emerton(which we would never do because he is a champ)for being red carded v Croatia and missing the Italy game where he would of been on the right and handled the situation, which means you will have to blame the ref v Croatia, and the blame can be passed around like a smelly child or the attractive cousin at a newcastle family reunion.
wasnt it a yellow card suspension not a red card?
or am i mistaken?

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
Sym said:
wasnt it a yellow card suspension not a red card?
or am i mistaken?

2 yellows in one game

Sym

*passes out after viewing scottmacs avatar*

Yellow card red card, either way he was still suspended.

Now can we never speak of this moment in time ever again.

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Sym said:

LOL, I must admit it's eye catching. .... now if I can only find one of Simon Hill doing a striptease .....

clarence

Jazzie said:
Sym said:

LOL, I must admit it's eye catching. .... now if I can only find one of Simon Hill doing a striptease .....

Dear God NO!!!!!!!!!  :vomit:

Leave that to Stephanie Brantz's private viewing thanx.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred