• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The weather outside is weather.....

serious14

Bearinator said:
serious14 said:
dru said:
Lets all pick on James, lets all pick on James
Na nah na na hey Na nah na na hey

A day in the life of Level 5 really......

Shut the f**k up, crybaby

Hows about, f*ck you.

ManYoo vs. LolHam Thursday morning.  Ready to get owned??

Alicia - unlike your good self, I will admit when I am wrong.  However, I am willing to contest this one.  TAKE THIS DOWN SOMEONE - Dear Mr. Paul Rudd......  :p

Bear

serious14 said:

Hows aboot, I dont care if you win 72-0........ COS LIVERPOOL ARE HIGHER IN THE LEAGUE THAN YOU. I believe they call that.......... BAM

T

Bearinator said:
serious14 said:

Hows aboot, I dont care if you win 72-0........ COS LIVERPOOL ARE HIGHER IN THE LEAGUE THAN YOU. I believe they call that.......... BAM

Beat me to it!! And they aren;t the only ones :D

serious14

T said:
serious14 said:
T said:
BTW thanks for the weather update :D

That's what this thread is for, not childish jibes against people.  ;)
Hmm childish??? coming from the guy complaining cause he's being picked on....

Hahaha, yes, I'm _legitimately_ complaining, can't you tell.  ;)

Liverpool are always good in the league........... before Christmas.  To be fair, they've normally started on their downward spiral by now, so I guess this could be called a good season.

Bear - we had a worse start than this last season and we won the double.  So I'm guessing we're on track for a quadruple this time 'round??    ;D

Bear

serious14 said:
Bear - we had a worse start than this last season and we won the double.  So I'm guessing we're on track for a quadruple this time 'round??    ;D

I think this year, you will find your beloved red rubbish doing the thing you like saying the most, fail ;D

Alicia

Bearinator said:
serious14 said:

I think this year, you will find your beloved red rubbish doing the thing you like saying the most, fail ;D

epically?

Bear

*nods*

(insert rant from james blah blah blah how many times have you won the league blah blah blah same old same old)

I like this picking on James business, keep it up people :)

dibo

serious14 said:
dru said:
Lets all pick on James, lets all pick on James
Na nah na na hey Na nah na na hey

A day in the life of Level 5 really......

Meanwhile, it's semi cold today, after being 47 degrees yesterday.  _Now_ I'm confused.

back on topic. it's snowing outside. farking snowing. in london. in october. SNOW!!!

Bex

Yeh, I was in Stockholm early in the year and it started snowing while I was walking down kungsgarten and I kind of felt like dancing down the street Fred Astaire style. Of course, that would have looked rather stupid so I resisted the urge  :ashamed:

skilbeck

hated that walk to uni today involved what felt like walking through a fine mist and ted is gonna be pissed if games called off tomorrow

back off topic can someone rename this thread:The weather outside is weather..... and bag out serious14 thread?

dru

skilbeck said:
back off topic can someone rename this thread:The weather outside is weather..... and bag out serious14 thread?

:popcorn: <waiting for serious14 to start bitching about being cold etc. so we can start picking on him again>  :popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred