• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

Stuartmcateer

Not by Arnold, has already criticised his height
That's why a dead rubber is more likely. He's not going to do it in a live match but if we win the 2 games next week the bangers and Palestine matches provide a perfect way to pretend to pick form players but really not.

turbo

That's why a dead rubber is more likely. He's not going to do it in a live match but if we win the 2 games next week the bangers and Palestine matches provide a perfect way to pretend to pick form players but really not.
And because they'll throw them all in at once it wont be as pretty and will justify keeping the favorites instead of integrating new blood with the setup proper.

Stuartmcateer

And because they'll throw them all in at once it wont be as pretty and will justify keeping the favorites instead of integrating new blood with the setup proper.
And if they do well it's because the opposition was substandard and he needs the favourites to win against stronger opposition.

It's from the Southgate and Arnie book manager 101 - how to pick your favourites and ignore form players.

pjennings

SO, imho, Arnie put CumDog and Koul in the team because all of the noise they were making made it impossible not too...same thing goes with NizzMonsta , f**k you Arnie and your Socceroo buddy program...remember the dummy said Nizz was too short

CumDingo is the type of striker we don't have but he cruelled his chances by going to India. I hope his India sojourn does not last too long. Garang on the other hand needs to work on the defensive side of his game. The same can be said of Arzani.

TBH I'd be very happy to see Garang back here working with MJ. I think that would re-launch him.

As for Nizzy - I'd love to see him play as a left side attacking mid with Silvera out wide for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred