• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

scottmac

Suspended
Paul Izzo bahaha. Possibly a worst pick than Redmayne. Is Arnie losing it??? He certainly did not enhance his reputation at the Olympics.
I thought our team performed above expectations at the Olympics and Arnie did very well. As for Izzo, he's not going to play a minute so could be a choice to ensure that the place didn't affect someone else's career detrimentally.

turbo

I thought our team performed above expectations at the Olympics and Arnie did very well. As for Izzo, he's not going to play a minute so could be a choice to ensure that the place didn't affect someone else's career detrimentally.
The whole team was selected to minimise the number of local players that need to be mucked around with quarantine. Grant being the exception and he’s staying overseas after this window to avoid it.

Wombat

They got lucky with the send off against the Argies and were horrible in the other 2 games imho. Arnie's handling of players on cards was very poor.

booney

Olyroos were in a tough group so was always going to be difficult to progress to the next stage.I think most of us and possibly Arnie and the boys underestimated Egypt.Spain were so much stronger and technically more proficient so losing 1 nil was no disgrace.However Arnie did not do well with the players on cards as previously mentioned.

Tevor

Watched the replay this morning, started slow however expected with the lack of proper prep and then became a training run and this was probably an ideal first game. Japan upset in first match which is always the danger in these qualifiers when you can be a bit rusty. Good comfortable start to qualifying and many stand out players however the Chinese defence was very poor and Mabil caused havoc in the acres of space he had and was my MOM however could have easily been Boyle as he had a field day as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred