• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Socceroos thread.

FFC Mariner

I was super impressed by the Saudis in Sydney - technically good, well organised and they started the away team shit housery from the first few minutes.
I think they will beat Japan and thats not too bad for the Roos

dibo

I was super impressed by the Saudis in Sydney - technically good, well organised and they started the away team shit housery from the first few minutes.
There was a degree of mindful self control in the game that showed far greater maturity and confidence than we've seen from Saudi teams of years gone by.

Think about the game in Adelaide in 2017 where they shit the bed in the first few minutes and thereafter they simply gave up control of the match.

They've always had good footballers, that's never been the issue. It's been whether they could put the whole package together.

This Saudi team can.

scottmac

Suspended
I think we only get through in auto if we get 3 wins, otherwise we're going through playoffs. China draw killed us.

sydmariner

I think we only get through in auto if we get 3 wins, otherwise we're going through playoffs. China draw killed us.

pjennings

Assuming we beat Oman (fingers crossed) then a Saudi win against Japan will put enormous pressure on Japan to get a win in Sydney ( a draw with previous results would keep them in 3rd). If they lose they need to rely on our result on the final day. In fact if we beat Oman and SA beat Japan then two draws in the last 2 games would probably see us through in 2nd. Japan would need to beat Vietnam with a GD of at least 8.

We will need to be very strong in defence in Sydney and very quick and clinical on the counter.

I can't see Irvine or Mooy featuring at this stage we need faster DMs that do not give the ball away and start the counter.

Last edited:

Huddo

Dependent on SA's position, we might be gifted a Saudi team in the last game that is using weaker players, if they have already qualified.

Last edited:

booney

1 all with 15 minutes to go.If it finishes a draw or worse no chance of catching Japan or Saudi Arabia.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred